Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Big crowd in Victory lane.

That was awesome. Madden gave Bobby props... and it seems like it takes a LOT for Madden to comment positively about anybody.

Sheppard beats every Lucas driver? That can't be right, I read on here where he couldn't run with the Lucas crowd.

It don't matter what the odds were you were wrong lol

Thedoctor I said that exact same thing in a different thread. Team Pierce hasn't had much to cheer about.

who won the mod race?

Wow.... What a race!!! Thats what I call some up on the wheel racing right there. That was a good one!

Rodney Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by shaferz View Post
    That was awesome. Madden gave Bobby props... and it seems like it takes a LOT for Madden to comment positively about anybody.
    Bobby was tearing T Mac up in victory lane, but Bobby gave Madden big props for driving him clean, and he did give Bobby room unlike TMac...

Should be fun in Fairbury next week...most all of these guys will be there and then some.
    Pierce has never won PDC. He has the momentum now headed into the biggest 1/4 mile race of the year.
    10 years straight of a different winner in PDC.
    Will this year Make it 11 straight?

2009- Jimmy Mars
    2010- Billy Moyer
    2011- Eric Smith
    2012- Jason Feger
    2013- Shannon Babb
    2014- Tim Mcreadie
    2015- Jonathan Davenport
    2016- Josh Richards
    2017- Brandon Sheppard
    2018- Devin Moran
    2019- ???

That was a great race. I didn't expect to see Tmac driving so dirty. Congrats to Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Bobby was tearing T Mac up in victory lane, but Bobby gave Madden big props for driving him clean, and he did give Bobby room unlike TMac...
    I think he was so fired up in that interview still because it looked like someone off to the right in front of his car was yelling at him in victory lane when he got out of the car. Then he did the mock Tmac celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by GregA12 View Post
    I think he was so fired up in that interview still because it looked like someone off to the right in front of his car was yelling at him in victory lane when he got out of the car. Then he did the mock Tmac celebration.
    It did look like he was doing it toward somebody, tmac flat tried to take him out twice, Bobbys just to good a driver he couldn't do it...

Race of the year in my books!

Hey u have to give Madden some credit too...2nd place 1st race back in a new car

Quote Originally Posted by Slinging View Post
    Hey u have to give Madden some credit too...2nd place 1st race back in a new car
    Yeah it was a good night for the Bloomquist cars. And I was surprised at how gracious Madden was in his interview. I had predicted lots of whining from him.

You pierce fans kill me he hits 3 cars in the right rear and the other drivers are at fault. Yeah no drama in that camp. And I will say this I'm no fan but someone has built a hell of a racecar for him to do what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by hillracermanb2j7 View Post
    You pierce fans kill me he hits 3 cars in the right rear and the other drivers are at fault. Yeah no drama in that camp. And I will say this I'm no fan but someone has built a hell of a racecar for him to do what he does.
    So the right rear is the desired place to intentionally hit someone. Funny, when it's Bobby's RR making contact with someone, it's all his fault. You haters change angles more than Al Gore.
    Last edited by ImCryn2; 07-20-2019 at 11:57 PM.

an old saying........Cream always rises to the top. Congrats to the Pierce team.

Anybody drives a car like Pierce does with no fear...deserves to win...what about beating Bshepp and the Rocket house car by over 8 seconds ??????

once in how many races?