Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chris Wallace - Again

Trying again to through the President under the bus on the GOP network Fox - he needs to go to cnn

I'm done with that man.....

Just like Shepard Smith should be on CNN

Murdoch wants war with Iran.

The 2 reports that actually report the facts and gentleman's can't handle it. LOL gullible fools!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

So there are only two that report facts??? And everyone else is gullible???

Stupid.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

There was nothing wrong with Trump's questioning those four women who hate this Country. If Obama had said the exact same thing, there would be no story. Other than that many are just being led by the idiots/press who make things out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The 2 reports that actually report the facts and gentleman's can't handle it. LOL gullible fools!!
    Here is a fact. You read the 24 hr a day hate Trump news. Rubbish!!!

No sir, they report the news yes and add their anti Trump BS in for their Swamp bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Here is a fact. You read the 24 hr a day hate Trump news. Rubbish!!!
    Under President Trump, deficits are exploding.

For the first seven months of this fiscal year, the government rang up spending that exceeded its income by about $531 billion, setting a new deficit record for the period and exceeding the prior year’s deficit by approximately 38 percent.

This binge is only the beginning. More is to come, with deficits projected to exceed $1 trillion annually as far as the fiscal eye can see.

The Republican Party under Trump is now the most profligate and debt-driving party in the nation’s history.

Fiscal restraint is no longer part of the cloth the Republican Party wears.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Only 1 trillion annually ? Doesn’t sound correct !

SS , still watching CNN . What I don't believe , is that you still bashing the President , and
    all the dumb sh!t with the Democrats , and you want bash him with all the ignorant sh!t
    the DEMS say and do all day every day . If you could honesty say that we would be better
    of with one of them , your out of it . Right now we are facing killers of the world ( IRAN )
    after giving them one and a half BILLION DOLLARS . We must be doing Ok . The DEMS
    have fought to give the country that was hit by a hurricane ninety five BILLION DOLLARS
    that the President is speaking about . To Criminals , That's what the Dems do , and cry
    about how long it took . If I was a Dem , And I am not , I would not sick my head in the sand ,
    I would shove it in there .

use to have a LOT of respect for the man , still have some respect , just not as much , i will not put him in with gay shep or juan yet , but if he dont straiten his sh!t out , he is headed that way , and by the way , how much did obommer raise the deficit during his tenure ???

Is there ANY hope for you SS????

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    use to have a LOT of respect for the man , still have some respect , just not as much , i will not put him in with gay shep or juan yet , but if he dont straiten his sh!t out , he is headed that way , and by the way , how much did obommer raise the deficit during his tenure ???
    lets don't forget the financial mess that Bush(43) left Obama. Trump can thanks Obama for leaving him with a great economy. Not like the mess Bush handed over to Obama.

lets don't forget the financial mess that Bush(43) left Obama. Trump can thanks Obama for leaving him with a great economy. Not like the mess Bush handed over to Obama.

When you post utter lies, people take notice!!! You really outdid yourself this time. Judgement day will deal with your ignorance!!

It had nothing to do with oBUMMER .The Business men of this country worked on
    correcting this country , oBUMMER , fixed it LMAO . oBUMMER WAS a true criminal .
    Only CEO,S corrected it . And now we have the man who has made others pay up .
    And stop cheating our country . That's a big difference that giving BILLIONS away .
    I mean come on , no one got any .

Obummer had corporations fleeing the country. And small business laying off.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Obummer had corporations fleeing the country. And small business laying off.
    So that explains why Obama's economy was creating jobs and not losing jobs like Bush(43)? The last few years of Obama's administration was creating over 200,000 jobs a month. Obama's monthly job average was a 109,000 a month. In 2010 unemployment was up to 10%. So to have an average of 109,000 is great considering the mess that Bush left Obama.