Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i actually caught a wee lil bit of this today..............

The donkey dance party will somehow spin it to say they won and what we saw today was good for the country.

No, really!!!

Get back to work fools.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

lying pelosi , pencil neck shiff , and blabbering cummings tried to give a rebuttal later in the day , said nothing new , same old sh!t , different day , there is no way they will ever impose impeachment , they are just trying to maintain what little base they have left , now its our time , lets get to the origin,s , where the REAL crimes were committed......LOCK HER (and him) UP.................

All this was to ramp up more investigations and ultimately launch impeachment proceedings. The dems should be embarrassed for putting that man through the painful ordeal he suffered yesterday. He was a figurehead only and had no idea what was in the report.

As long as they get what they want, everything and everybody is fair game........except for themselves.

Mueller took a dive and will now be known as the incompetent over the hill baffoon that messed up the whole coup!!!!

Its pretty sad that the media & the Dems had him @ such a high standard. And now its plain to see he is a incompetent baffoon... Who does not even know what is even in his own report.

no wild bill , he is not a baffoon , he is , or should i say , a man of honor , especially considering the sacrifices he made for this country , the thing is , the democratic party is no longer what it was in his youth , every thing flip flopped some how , he is just to old and dont know no better , and the freak left wing liberals are just using this man , what a shame............

Mueller was not physical able to do the report, and thats probably why we never heard from him in 2 years. Report was dragged alone so long and a wasted expense for US tax payers !

Sound like to me from all of you gullible fools you are trying to convince yourself that Mueller testimony wasn't damaging to Trump. You gullible fools are right in line with the republicans talking points.

Here is some more talking points from Hannity and Nunes for you gullible fools to learn.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/d...nity-word-word
    Last edited by ss12; 07-26-2019 at 05:44 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

But the investigation wasn't dreamt up to try and damage trump , it was dreamt up by the dems to get to the bottom of the implied Russian involvement and why Hillary lost.............or was it?

Might not want to stand in front of the mirror when you start yipping about gullibility skipper.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Sound like to me from all of you gullible fools you are trying to convince yourself that Mueller testimony wasn't damaging to Trump. You gullible fools are right in line with the republicans talking points.

Here is some more talking points from Hannity and Nunes for you gullible fools to learn.

One day after the MUELLER hearing and nothing on CNN’s web page about it anymore ! They were forced to report some actual news for once in 2.5 years !!!! Their talking points have evaporated !

Their talking points weren't in the report....lol

You got a mirror when you say that? Here is the dirty little secret. I will own my next statement. The Dems know they have no chance of winning back the WH without destroying Trump. They say things that should make people cringe. Racist, Treason on and on. If you think the DEM leaders believe that stuff is true, you are truly ignorant. I don't doubt they hate Trump and Republicans but since the media does not hold any of them accountable for the outrageous behavior, it is left up to the voters. Neither party is all that great but the Dem leaders are pure slime and they know a good part of their base is so gullible they will believe anything they say. I guess that would include you. The whole Russia deal was an obvious hoax ginned up by the Clinton campaign. You want to take facts, those are facts.

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    Mueller was not physical able to do the report, and thats probably why we never heard from him in 2 years. Report was dragged alone so long and a wasted expense for US tax payers !
    Yes CNN never had him on a single time to talk. Nobody heard a word from this guy the whole time as he silently entered and exited buildings, lol

Oh please, crooks and liars is just more fake and fraud. Gullible is way to kind of word to describe your actions in supporting the wicked and evil politicians and their actions. Mislead? Maybe you just plain fly the cycle and hammer in your yard!!!

Hey SS, Biden is hiring "seat fillers" to attend his campaign events. Better see him for your dream job!!!!

Dems are setting up impeachment with grand juries investigating Trump. They aren't gonna give up till they take him out.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You got a mirror when you say that? Here is the dirty little secret. I will own my next statement. The Dems know they have no chance of winning back the WH without destroying Trump. They say things that should make people cringe. Racist, Treason on and on. If you think the DEM leaders believe that stuff is true, you are truly ignorant. I don't doubt they hate Trump and Republicans but since the media does not hold any of them accountable for the outrageous behavior, it is left up to the voters. Neither party is all that great but the Dem leaders are pure slime and they know a good part of their base is so gullible they will believe anything they say. I guess that would include you. The whole Russia deal was an obvious hoax ginned up by the Clinton campaign. You want to take facts, those are facts.
    GCJ7 TS you might want to read this article from your beloved Fox News. They have Trump losing the 2020 election.
    https://crooksandliars.com/2019/07/t...ews-over-their
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Fox had Hillary winning by a landslide too.........

Until AMERICA happened.