FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 23, 2019

Bryan Bernheisel Breaks Through for ULMS Clinton County Win
Headed to BAPS Motor Speedway this Saturday

Jonestown, Pennsylvania (07/23/19) – Bryan Bernheisel scored his first-career, Zimmer’s United Late Model Series win on Friday night at Clinton County Motor Speedway. The triumph was worth $3,000 for the driver of the Dieffenbach’s Kettle Chips No. 119 Pioneer Pole Buildings/ Lazer Chassis Super Late Model.

“It was a great feeling to get both our first win of the year and our first ULMS victory on Friday night,” Bryan Bernheisel noted. “That was a tough deal for Ferree, but we were there to capitalize, when he had his flat tire late in the race. Last week dad won at Selinsgrove, and now I picked up a win. I feel like our cars are getting better and better every time that we hit the track.

“I’d like to thank my family, my team, and my sponsors for making this all possible. Hopefully, now that the first one is out of the way, the rest will come much easier.”

On Friday evening Bryan Bernheisel invaded Clinton County Motor Speedway (Mill Hall, Pennsylvania) for the Zimmer’s United Late Model Series (ULMS), sanctioned program. In a field of 19 entries, Bernheisel record the fastest lap in time trials before capturing a heat race victory.

Starting on the pole for the feature, Bryan led the first eight circuits until Alex Ferree snuck past on the ninth lap. After following closely behind Ferree through lapped-traffic, Bernheisel regained the lead on lap 25, when the leader suffered a flat tire. Bryan went on to pick up his first win of the season and a $3,000 payday. The triumph also marked the first of his career with the series. Coleby Frye, Dylan Yoder, Jim Yoder, and Matt Cochran trailed him to the checkers.

The following night Bryan traveled to Port Royal Speedway (Port Royal, Pennsylvania) where he was competing in a field of 21 Route 35 Challenge Series entries. Gaining one spot in is heat race, Bernheisel scored a runner-up finish behind Jeff Rine, which positioned him seventh on the starting grid for the feature.

Advancing one spot in the 25-lap finale, Bernheisel posted a sixth-place finish.

For full results from these events, please visit www.ULMSracing.com and www.PortRoyalSpeedway.com .

This Saturday will find Bryan chasing a $4,000 top prize in the Super Late Model division during the Creekside Auto Sales Smokey Frye Classic at BAPS Motor Speedway (Susquehanna Speedway).

For more information on the program, please visit www.BAPSMotorSpeedway.com .

Bernheisel Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include Bernheisel Race Components, Dieffenbach’s Kettle Chips, One Potato Two Potato Kettle Potato Chips, Uglies Kettle Cooked Chips, Pioneer Pole Buildings, Lazer Chassis, Russ Gibble Roofing & Siding, Focus Shock Technologies, Total Machine LLC, Precision Powder Coating, Wrisco Aluminum, Wehrs Machine, PRC, Joes Racing Products, Goodridge, Sweet Manufacturing, Jones Racing Products, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, R.J.S. Racing Equipment, Bulldog Rearends, Outerwears, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Kirkey Racing Fabrication, Performance Bodies, MCT, Velocita, R2C Air Filters, Hoosier Tire Mid Atlantic, XS Power, JRI Shocks, ATL Racing Fuel Cells, Weld Racing, Keyser Manufacturing, A&A Manufacturing, Beyea Custom Headers, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Bernheisel Racing please visit www.BryanBernheisel.com .