Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Well if you go to this race you better get your seat as soon as you can or someone else will get it. In my mind, this is the biggest and best race of the year. And now the pay is there to pay back the drivers for making it so. More Drivers Say and mean it, I LOVE this track I LOVE coming to this Race. PDC is a Crown J and one of the TOP ones. And its one of My 2 home tracks.. Fairbury home of the PDC.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Wow... What a race! Bobby showed a lot of class after the race was over. If it was me... I would have been mad as Helll....
    Why be mad? You cheer it on and like it, it’s all good when he does it, well it got returned, doesn’t feel very good now does it?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I am not mad, If the Top Dog can do it (Shep) then the next time bobby does it I will go He!! yea..

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    If that shows how you pass than i will never bitch at bobby for doing it agen.. cause if they can crash him to win then he can do it to.
    You shouldn’t pass as BShepp did, he didn’t know Bobby didn’t have PS. How many times has Bobby pulled that move, and he’d have done it to Sheppard. Why is it now some issue? It was all good when Bobby was giving them, now that he received ONE, it’s not ok. BS.

Told you guys this stuff would bite him. Brandon didn’t intentionally get him, but he did.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thumbs up Bobby

Props to his interview though. He took it graciously, definitely respect that. He drove his butt off. Especially with no PS.

I don’t like to see that crap, and certainly thought he’d cross him over. I know why he didn’t, so is what it is. Just wish Sheppard woulda moved up sooner and coulda crossed him without any incident.

Shep did not give him the line .same thing Bobbys done .. so if its ok for Shep then i think its ok for Bobby to not give the line. So now its crash or Win for all of them. going to be a lot of crashes come next few weeks.
    ADD: Yes Bobby got a lot of Points from me when he went and held out his hand that boy is growing up and is One He!! of a driver.
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 07-28-2019 at 10:34 AM.

You know a race was a success when a thread like this goes bat $hit and polarizes the drivers fans. That’s what drives the sport. You don’t need to get personal though. That ain’t right. 👍

Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan Now we throw black flags for sh!tty moves? Since when? Y’all cheered when this stuff happened to fill in the blank, not your favorite driver, but shoes on the other foot and it’s WWIII. I don’t like it, but hey, y’all cheer on aggressive, so there it is.
    You echo my sentiments to a tee. I don't believe now, nor have I ever believed, that it takes any particular skill, finesse' or bravery to drive into, over or through someone to gain a position. That stuff becomes a matter of what is acceptable in the conscience of driver doing the wrecking. That is just my standpoint. If the prevailing attitudes are such that it's widely accepted and just part of what is justified to gain a position or win a race then I shouldn't really have any problem with it and I don't as long as everyone functions under the same unwritten rules.

I've grown up in this sport, and I've never thought it acceptable to use someone up for the win unless they had it coming.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I've grown up in this sport, and I've never thought it acceptable to use someone up for the win unless they had it coming.
    Them Days are over..

The guy that got the bad end of the deal last night knew he had it coming, probably just didn't expect it to be from bshep.

He handled it pretty well......also handled the redraw interview well when he was ribbed about the crowd cheering for moos when Bobby was introduced.

Opinion hasn't changed, Bobby is a stud.......some of the lunatics are duds.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Hey, where the heck was the zero. GPS send them the wrong way ? or Did the ALARM clock not go off again ?

Why did Bobby have no problem putting the car wherever he wanted in the first 99 laps, but it became undriveable on the last one?

Bloomquist couldn't arrive on time to the 2020 PDC if he left this morning.

I said it was a dirty slider, which it was, but I was fine with it. Put Bobby aside, where's the ten pages about Sheppard being a rough driver? That's my point. It all depends on who's doing it...hypocrisy....

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I said it was a dirty slider, which it was, but I was fine with it. Put Bobby aside, where's the ten pages about Sheppard being a rough driver? That's my point. It all depends on who's doing it...hypocrisy....
    People LOL at you and you just dont get it do you, Bobby has a boil on his a$$ and its name is Illsate32

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    One guy does it a lot, the other not so much.......denial.....that's my point.

And actually you said it was the dirtiest ever , way worse than anything Bobby has ever thrown.

It wasn't that bad of a move, especially since it was for the win.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

It wasn't that bad of a move, especially since it was for the win.
    Sux for Bobby to lose that way especially after he put on another clinic in a long race, but I'm sure he will learn from it and move on to the next race.

Others however, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    One guy does it a lot, the other not so much.......denial.....that's my point.

And actually you said it was the dirtiest ever , way worse than anything Bobby has ever thrown.
    Yes I did say that, right when it happened in the heat of the moment. Was it the dirtiest ever, no. But that's the same move that you guys have been berating Bobby and his fans for years about. I'm just wondering where all the outrage is for this move? Hatersgonnahate...