Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Another thing I said in the heat of the moment. Of course I don't think Owens is junk, but he was driving like he was racing for the lead and he was just lap traffic...
    When you are Losing the fight sometimes it best to Stop.. I think you need to look in the Mirror and say I am losing I need to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Two, young, talented IL drivers, trying to WIN a BIG race at an IL bullring they both cut their teeth on. Winning the PDC is a big deal for any driver...winning the PDC as an IL driver, who grew up at the joint, watched their Dads battle there, and are now doing the same...really big deal
    Well said.

No matter who was on the end of that uglyass slider, for 30 large, there was nothing dirty about it.

Congratulations Sheppy !!!
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    When you are Losing the fight sometimes it best to Stop.. I think you need to look in the Mirror and say I am losing I need to stop.
    Losing the fight??? Lol hatersgonnahate...

Pierce said that he kept his foot in it which was NOT the right thing to do. With that in mind, most of those so called "dirty slide jobs" he's been blamed for the guy getting slid by Pierce could gave and should have lifted. Even though I didn't like it, that's racing.

I love it even though Bobby didn't win.. Also hoping for battles like that for a long long time between them..

good run by bobby an I gained some respect for him with the interview. an if the role was reversed bobby would have done the same thing. p/s doesn't make since he had that problem Friday and they really couldn't fix it in 24 hours just sounds odd to me. congrats b shep

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    good run by bobby an I gained some respect for him with the interview. an if the role was reversed bobby would have done the same thing. p/s doesn't make since he had that problem Friday and they really couldn't fix it in 24 hours just sounds odd to me. congrats b shep
    t4g2 whats the make of Babb new car

it was a faulty power steering pump cap. just saw it on twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/BobbyPier...76654498078720
    Last edited by PRCKartRacer9; 07-28-2019 at 03:51 PM.

`10 bucks cost him 20 grand
    sorry more then that

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hey Illtsate32 , thanks for that plug about my man owen,s , maybe next time , his "junk" will be fast enough to stay out of the way.... and as bbq would say " and you wander why" .........
    Was wondering if you were going to call him out. lol

Yes I did say that, right when it happened in the heat of the moment. Was it the dirtiest ever, no. But that's the same move that you guys have been berating Bobby and his fans for years about. I'm just wondering where all the outrage is for this move? Hatersgonnahate...
    You answered your own question!! There is no outrage BECAUSE Bobby has used that move often. Had Shep done that to somebody that races super clean there would have been more uproar I feel.

cardirt0 check your pms

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    cardirt0 check your pms
    Thanks Shocker

I just watched the race and Pretty good race. Brandon did a great job of catching and passing Pierce on the last lap. There was no way with 2 to go I thought he would catch him but, he did and Congrats to him. I have watched both Brandon and Bobby race together for a few years now and both a very talented drivers that have been mentored by their dad's who were very good in their own right.

Race of the year I'm not sure. I thought the racing at I-80 was better but, that's JMO.

Know this dont belong here BUT
    Jim Comey FBI and John Brennan CIA have been indict by Grand jury today maybe made Public in 2 weeks Bad guys going to jail
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 07-28-2019 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Hey, where the heck was the zero. GPS send them the wrong way ? or Did the ALARM clock not go off again ?
    Ya know, stupid questions deserve stupid answers. So here ya go. I’m not the one with the inside scoop. Also, them are jokes intended to make light of his tardiness. Thirdly, why the he!! would he be at FALS. Still not healthy, and Fairbury isn’t really his cup of tea.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I said it was a dirty slider, which it was, but I was fine with it. Put Bobby aside, where's the ten pages about Sheppard being a rough driver? That's my point. It all depends on who's doing it...hypocrisy....
    Because Sheppy isn’t a rough driver, Bobby has that tendency, just how it is. You have no point. Something your guy has done a lot got returned, and you don’t like it. You love it when he does it, but it gets returned unintentionally and it’s WWIII and we are hypocrites. Not quite sure you understand what hypocrisy means.

I don’t like any passes with a good bit of contact from anyone, unless they are deserved. Bobby didn’t deserve it, he drove his butt off. But at the same time, he has done a lot of questionable sliders, this time he was just on the receiving end. If he had his PS he very well probably woulda still won. Or if Sheppy woulda got up on the wheel sooner, he may have made the pass sooner with a better slider. It was only dirty because of the circumstances.

I know this is now your excuse for Bobby to start doing non stop dirty sliders, but I’m pretty sure you’re missing the point. No one has an issue because he has done many. If it was Owens or Moyer or Marlar, then there’d be some Sheppard backlash. But I think once you knew any of them had no PS, you’d relax your viewpoint. Because all they had to do cross over, they know it’s coming.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well the last caution didn't help pierce any but I also noticed he had trouble getting off the corners the last few laps so that gave Shepard a chance to take a shot at him that's racing.

It's ok if somebody does it to him, but hes been badmouthed for years now for doing the same move. Sorry CnB but that is very much hypocritical. Point made.I said I was fine with the move, i was mad right when it happened, mainly because Bobby got beat not so much the move.

I do agree about Bloomer...Fairbury is NOT a favorite of his at all. He doesn't like to clang and bang on a 1/4 mile bullring.
    I do believe FALS (weather pending) will get between 70-80 late models for the PDC from here on out.
    Only the Dirt Million, DTWC, Dream, World, and Silver Dollar Nationals have a bigger payout to the winner.
    What do all those races mentioned have in common? None of them are a 1/4 mile bullring.
    The goal was indeed to become an "official" Crown Jewel" and first of its kind by track size, on top of giving back to the drivers.
    The other goal is to make sure nobody else competes with them in the future for the PDC weekend.
    I think they'd like to see some of the guys who went to Southern Nationals this year, head on up to FALS.
    Just passing along what I heard.
    Will be interesting to see if someone like McDowell will come back, someone like Richards will decide to shorten his 2 week vacation, and someone like Bloomer will go ahead and show up even though the track isn't set up for his racing style.
    As far as seating goes. The only thing I know for sure is they have a catwalk and prefab module "suite style" in storage.
    Whether they ever use those on the backstretch, I'm not sure.
    You can always build up. Higher stands, more fannies on the seats.
    Will be fun to speculate heading into 2020!