Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

B-Shepp is a BAMF. The only shot anyone has at beating him is if theres no brown streak or cushion to grab ahold of.

On that note, Lucas has some work to do if they want to get on the same level as Dirt Car in terms of coverage, the entire event was awesome. Even showing the sprint car race from Williams Grove during track prep was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Larsons a moron and can’t stay out of his own way.
    Okay, you got me there 😂

That was a $hitty last lap move by sheppard and im not a fan of either. That wasnt a slider that was taking the leader out!
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 07-28-2019 at 12:02 AM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    100% correct what comes around goes around
    I think he did what he had to do. You D!ck around with lapped cars at that level you'll either lose the lead or get ran over.

Brent Larson has about as much right to be out there as Chuck Hummer, and Jimmy Owens knows better than to race the leader that way

Drive like D!ck sucker then you should be ready to..... well you know the rest

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    That was a $hitty last lap move by sheppard and im not a fan of either. That wasnt a slider that was taking the leader out!

So was the move that Davenport put on Erb in 2015.......

FALS is FALS.

Quote Originally Posted by King1 View Post
    So was the move that Davenport put on Erb in 2015.......

FALS is FALS.
    I dnt see it but if it was the same then that was a dirty move to.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Wow... What a race! Bobby showed alot of class after the race was over. If it was me... I would have been mad as Helll....

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Not much of a race until the last lap imo. Bobby was rolling hate to see him lose it. Didn't really see h I'll m take out the lapped cars like some say the Larson deal looked like his fault for sure and Owen's was just racing to me. Sheppard on the last lap I can handle because it's the last lap he makes his living racing and I'm sure if Bobby was in that position or a lot of others they would've made the same move. All in all was fun to watch and fals is a top notch track.

Well folks I'm heading home. Safe travels to all that made the trip. It's been a fun weekend.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

I’m back at the motel in Normal. Heck of a weekend. Love me some FALS. As far as the last lap, shepp did what he had to do. Pierce would’ve done the same thing. And I don’t believe for a second he had no power steering, pounding that cushion for 100 laps. No.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    "Brandon did nothing wrong"
    -Bobby Pierce
    If only he could get his grass roots marketing team to buy it..........he lost that one like he wins many others.

Should be no big deal if the opinion of what people say when that shoe is on the other foot is to be taken seriously.

He was the class of the field for 99 laps
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It seems like JD and Pierce fans are one and the same. JD or Pierce will say that the other drivers that they have had altercations with were not in the wrong, then their fanbase argues with them like they know better than the driver that was actually involved in the altercation.

You live by the dirty slider you die by by the dirty slider.

Best race I’ve seen in a long time some good racing in the middle of the pack as well.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

when bs pulled up next to pierce to get the checkered flag not 1 of them looked to have congratulated him.

That was no worse than Pierce’s slider at the North/South??? Or how many other times? It was a rough slider but hey how many times has he done it too.

Agree that what comes around goes around. He has done it enough times to start getting it back. And I like the young man. I personally don’t care for sliders and definitely cannot condone tearing other people’s stuff up. But no one can argue he does more than most so it fair game to give it back to him.

And he shouldn’t have ranted about no power steering. Sounded like Bloomquist.

He shouldn't even allowed Shepp to get close, imo Bobby got kinda conservative on that last restart, completely understandable but he started going into one lower than he was all night and sliding across the track to the cushion and it was hurting his drive off, he was entering middle high most of the race and was doing fine, but that last restart he started doing that and it allowed Shepp to close up on him, tough being the leader in that situation...

Quote Originally Posted by chopter View Post
    when bs pulled up next to pierce to get the checkered flag not 1 of them looked to have congratulated him.
    So now they have to congratulate eachother at a certain time? Perhaps you are looking for there to be controversy where there is none......

Anybody know what the payout was for the top 5?