Thread: Jason Jameson

Default Jason Jameson

Noticed that he is running an XR1 now, anyone know when that switch happened?

Theyve had the car for about 3 weeks, just hadn't been raced til last night. Ratliff is in one of the cars GR Smith had for sale earlier in the year, Jason's car is brand new.

Thanks Zyoung

I heard the swartz chassis has too much flex .... Which in their opinion makes the car inconsistence .... The rx1 is stiffer which in theory makes the car use suspension ... I hope Zack Dohm doesn't read this ....
    Last edited by Bob Hubbard; 07-26-2019 at 09:24 AM.
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    I heard the swartz chassis has too much flex .... Which in their opinion makes the car inconsistence .... The rx1 is stiffer which in theory makes the car use suspension ... I hope Zack Dohm doesn't read this ....
    Flex actually equals consistency. However, consistently less than 100% performance. That whole philosophy has changed numerous times in the sport. Currently, the path is going back to rigid. When the tires are balloons, I have a hard time putting a ton of stock in any of it. The softest spring in a system determines your rate.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Zacks 17 car is by far the most consistent Swartz out there. I think he said it’s a 2016

Honestly I think the older swartz cars (2015-2016 range) are better than the current. Zach Dohm is killing it in an older car and Linville did as well a couple years back.

Quote Originally Posted by makin'bakin' View Post
    Honestly I think the older swartz cars (2015-2016 range) are better than the current. Zach Dohm is killing it in an older car and Linville did as well a couple years back.
    A year or so ago, the word on the street was that 2016 cars were the worst. Obviously, Dohms was not. Linville "good car" was much older than that and modified.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by makin'bakin' View Post
    I think you're on to something. Linville just raced the swartz house car to start his comeback, bought another swartz and switched to XR1 before he even took the first hot lap.... I live in swartz country and noticed the decline too.

Most guys preferr the 2015 car, for whatever reason.

Swartz fell off the last couple years, I am hoping Audi can right the ship.

A lot of it is Racers looking to change bad luck and blaming the Car.

Just say no...

Jackie needs to jump ship. there I said it!

Chris Combs is putting together a new Rocket and getting out of a Swartz car.