Default Slightly OT - Eldora Dirt Derby entry list posted.

Only 32 entrants, so no LCQ this year.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

You know what I would love to see and that's Kyle Larson Kyle Busch and some of the others that have been to Eldora and raced in the prelude to the Dream to get behind a truck and see what they could do

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    You know what I would love to see and that's Kyle Larson Kyle Busch and some of the others that have been to Eldora and raced in the prelude to the Dream to get behind a truck and see what they could do
    I don’t think Larson wants anything to do with racing this race

Stewart Friesen for the win.

Really cool to see Street Stock driver Colt Gilliam get a chance. He’s from my area so hopefully he’ll have a good showing.

Larson won it before & ran well many times. Surprised he's not in it. Busch said it's a HUGE $$ losing race, even if you win!! Maybe Tony & the tv contract will pay more soon!

Quote not working again!! That was about Larson not wanting anything to do with this race!! Also, Marlar has a big uphill battle in that piece!!

Surprised they are letting Malar run both the truck and a big block mod. They wouldn't let Strickler run his modified last year because he was running the truck

Big block is on Wednesday only

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Quote not working again!! That was about Larson not wanting anything to do with this race!! Also, Marlar has a big uphill battle in that piece!!
    Larson doesn’t want cup cars on dirt is the reason I don’t think he wants anything to do with it. He hasn’t raced it in 2 years I believe

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Larson won it before & ran well many times. Surprised he's not in it. Busch said it's a HUGE $$ losing race, even if you win!! Maybe Tony & the tv contract will pay more soon!
    Probably because Cup is in Watkins Glen this weekend. In years past, Indianapolis would've been this weekend. Not to mention the fact that this race is now on a Thursday instead of Wednesday.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Kyle Strickler might be interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Big block is on Wednesday only
    according to the schedule the Big Blocks are running both nights...Thursday is Practice/Feature only, so I assume it is an "invitational" race, depending on car count.
    Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis

Big blocks run a full 10k to win show tonight and run an invitational show tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by racedad11 View Post
    Surprised they are letting Malar run both the truck and a big block mod. They wouldn't let Strickler run his modified last year because he was running the truck
    Mike Marlars BB mod is owned by roger slack's dad and brother... might have something to do with it. Having it on thursday seems to have taken the cup and xfinity guys out of it. I think friesen and briscoe are favorites. Strickler is in a good truck and also that gilliam has a decent ride. I think tony stewart should put the eldora stock champion from the previous season in a truck. Would also like to see carl edwards or jeff gordon give it a shot.

Mike Marlar is currently 88-1 to win on bovada sports. Gilliam 100-1