Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart

Default Tony Stewart

I don’t see it posted here, if so, sorry.

Jackson Motorplex in Minnesota, some guy was heckling him. Tony finished last, blew up. Tony gave him the finger and told him fuk you. Dude says, hey Tony, I got 2 motors. So Tony being the smart guy he is, punches him. Did he deserve it, kinda. But you’d think by now he’d learn to watch his temper.

The guy had been harassing him most of the night supposedly, there is video. Smart thing woulda been to get security or cops. Not deck him so your groupies can cheer you on. He’s a lawsuit and prison sentence waiting to happen. Too dumb to control himself.

My favorite was talking about guys outta control at Daytona, and then turning Kenneth at full speed in front of the pack in practice.

With his money, you got well, fu money, so that’d be it. Fu, move on.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I saw that too ....Figured when no one said anythng it was an old video ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

No this video is new from last Friday night July 26th, 2019.

dude got what he deserved. if it were any other racer therw wouldn't be a thread about it.

Track record of temper issues for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    One day hes going to punch the wrong guy and get his clock cleaned.
    That's normally how things like that go........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

cnbf, the Daytona thing back in '06 was a real gem but I can top the Daytona hypocrisy. A few weeks ago at Wayne County Speedway in Ohio at the Ohio Speeweek event Stewart was racing with his ASCoC winged 410 sprint car series. At the start of the A-main ol' Stewy got crossed up with another car and came to a stop in turn #1. In all his glory of ironic wisdom/stupidity (ya'll make the call) he immediately jumps out of his car and walks down the track towards the moving car as it came around on yellow. Stewy gets within 4 or 5 feet of the moving car that "wronged" him and flips the driver off. This is NOT hearsay! The whole incident is forever, and clearly documented, on SpeedshiftTV video. As a result, Stewy sternly fined himself $500.00 and put himself on probation for 60 days, or something like that. That also is documented. Lucky for Stewy the other driver didn't mash the throttle as he passed by Stewy. I reckon the guy wasn't trying to prove any points. Too bad Stewy didn't show Kevin Ward Jr. the same courtesy.

Stewart is a "dish it out, but can't take it" kind of guy. It's been that way from the get-go of his career. When it comes to out of control altercations it's one coincidence after another, isn't it!

Nick olsen posted it on twitter
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 07-30-2019 at 01:19 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

There are a lot of dish it outs but can't take its in racing and it's adjacencies........not much new about that.

I used to overlook tony and his temper , even gave him somewhat of a pass on the ward deal because they were both stupid and the ultimate stupid prize was awarded.

But dam Tony.....Where's The Fireball ?

Always thought he was over rated. Not a fan. Never will be. However heckling someone that much...you’re just being a d!ck. He’s human like all of us. We have a limit. If you’re a professional anything...you gotta keep your head more than the average schmo on the street, but sometimes these fans are just asking for trouble. Don’t be that guy. The whole thing is childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    There are a lot of dish it outs but can't take its in racing and it's adjacencies........not much new about that.
    Nope, nothin' new about that. However, that being the case only solidifies the fact that there are potentially a lotta' jerks in racing and society as a whole. Quantity doesn't change or justify all that crap, it only desensitizes everyone to the degree that it's overlooked, somewhat accepted and in some peoples minds, encouraged and enjoyed.

In reference to the Wayne County incident, at the very least an honorable mention should be bestowed upon Stewy in the "stupid prize" category. To do exactly what set into motion the events that resulted in the untimely death of a young man is the definition of stupid. But of course, Stewy, as he always seems to, got away with it by merely giving himself a light tap on the wrist and a wink and smile as he admires himself in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Was at Danville when he tryed to run over a driver . If not for Cops he be beat in to the stone age. he went to jail that night.
    And if someone wants to say it did not happen i was 15 feet away when it all happened
    Gary, the Danville, Illinois incident you speak of is not all that widely known but it's the truth. I've asked a few people about that deal that were also there that night. Stewy did spend the night in jail and I've been told there are still some folks who would like to get within arms length of Stewy to this day.

I witnessed an incident a decade and a half ago at La Salle Speedway after a winged sprint car event where a young Army soldier was on leave after being deployed in Afghanistan and attended the event with friends. This soldier was quite intent upon rearranging Stewy's facial features. This resulted from the profanity laced disrespect of the soldiers wife when she politely asked to have Stewy sign an article the couple had in their collection of Tony Stewart memorabilia. Timely actions by the La Salle County Sheriffs deputy's on hand saved Stewy from a painful lesson in manners and respect. I was less than 25 feet (not as close as Gary) from where this took place and I saw it with my own eyes. Don't try and say the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man might have come out on top of this deal. Trust me, this soldier was more than capable of using Stewy's punkin like it was a speed bag! I have a feeling what the soldier had in mind for Stewy might have taught him a valuable life lesson that would have served him well down the line! LOL!

Wasnt tony banned from australia where he whuped up on another driver/ track owner.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Nope, nothin' new about that. However, that being the case only solidifies the fact that there are potentially a lotta' jerks in racing and society as a whole. Quantity doesn't change or justify all that crap, it only desensitizes everyone to the degree that it's overlooked, somewhat accepted and in some peoples minds, encouraged and enjoyed.

In reference to the Wayne County incident, at the very least an honorable mention should be bestowed upon Stewy in the "stupid prize" category. To do exactly what set into motion the events that resulted in the untimely death of a young man is the definition of stupid. But of course, Stewy, as he always seems to, got away with it by merely giving himself a light tap on the wrist and a wink and smile as he admires himself in the mirror.
    Honorable mention my azz.......he wins it outright.....especially considering his deal with Ward.
    Never been a big Tony fan but have found myself giving him the benefit of the doubt most times for whatever reason .......that changes after reading this thread about last Friday night.

Guy deserves the asswhipping that will eventually be coming.

Post #8 and what comes up ? Kevin Ward, leave it alone. Yea he has a really short fuse. Look around there everywhere. Those people eventually usually end up with little to no friends. Tony's status and money get him were he is. I betcha if DS would cross him he'd be looking for another ride.

I have always defended Tony, and I really dont know why the guy is an idiot. The guys lacks any restraint or common sense, if that would have been anyone else throwing that punch ,their would have been hell to pay. Buy since Tony is a big star, the cling ons let him get away with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by PRCKartRacer9 View Post
    dude got what he deserved. if it were any other racer therw wouldn't be a thread about it.
    Lol. You’re correct, I wouldn’t have posted it if it was any other racer. But this racer has had many altercations, losing his cool when it’s his fault. A total hypocrite.

And yes, the Kevin Ward incident ABSOLUTELY is fine to bring up. You’d think after that he’d chill the fuk out, nope. What he did at WCS, as CIRF stated, totally dumb. And punching this guy for running his mouth, as common folk, ok, Tony, and his $$$ and track record, heck no.

Then again, I’ve always thought he was a bipolar ahole, nothings changed.

And CIRF is correct, Tony luckily didn’t get too close to the other guy, and he didn’t come up to scare him, buzz him, and misjudge it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I see he’s still keepin it classy.

If he hadn’t got the breaks he did to get him to Nascar he’d be on probation somewhere in podunk Indiana. I appreciate all he’s done for dirt racing but he’s too hot headed. There’s many men with attitudes just like his that are locked up in their counties jail