Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I kinda feel for Devin Moran with the DB team. Most of the time the DB team does not want to race if its not a Lucas Oil race. If you're racing for a living and you're a driver racing for a big dollar team. You would think... That you're team would want to race the big money races. Were was the DB team last weekend for the PDC? A 30k to win race and you have a driver that won that race last year. This weekend is a 50k to win race and you choose not to race that either. I guess they need to take a couple weekends off. Lol... Then when its the Word 100 weekend.(The Big One) & You don't want to race that either. That's why I feel for Devin Moran racing for that DB team.(Good luck racing with that team)
    Getting paid to race a nice car on the most prestigious tour? Poor Moran...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Sour grape jelly ain't so bad on a good southern biscuit......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Don't understand the jab at Kenny Schroeder, he was (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good in USAC open wheel against hall of fame competition in the 80's and early 90's. Nobody overrates his record in mods/LM's.

Watched him my whole life and without a doubt Clint Smith is the most overrated driver I have ever seen on a national level. He is a sharp fabricator but on a national level he never has measured up to the best drivers. Locally he has always been strong.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Chris Madden
    This aged well.

Quote Originally Posted by 1forthe$ View Post
    I for real don't understand why some of you turn EVERY thread into a BP hate thread. Ive never been a fan of his (I typically root for anyone but him actually), but you guys will drive a man to root for the kid. Like him or not, there is no way he is overrated.

Your response is probably you don't like his fans.. or a few of the posters that have references of him into their screen names.

Well **NEWSFLASH**: the other posters here on the sidelines think that you guys are often bigger @$$hats than those guys.

I miss the good ol days of Blackie being the pain in the @$$.
    Why does he get talked about so much???? Because he's that good.

His fandom that have tried to elevate him to this status for years shouldn't really complain when people notice the Good or the bad.

Superstars get over analyzed by their fans and non fans everyday in every sport......some superstars just know how to handle it better than others.

And the ass hat comment........don't deny or run from that at all.......that's the difference.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 08-04-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    This aged well.
    Like a 50k bottle of fine Burgandy.

This aged well.
    He finally got one, congrats.

He finally got one, congrats.
    Do you realize how many races Madden has won? And tons of them 10k+ against the best in the business.... many people don't care for him and that's fine, but nobody thought he was overrated.....well....nobody but you.

Do you realize how many races Madden has won? And tons of them 10k+ against the best in the business.... many people don't care for him and that's fine, but nobody thought he was overrated.....well....nobody but you.
    I said congrats, pull your panties out of your crack and settle down.

Some of you would have a field day attacking Racin John Mason in his last several dry seasons before his retirement.

my number one pick is Jared Landers. Huge hype for a guy that's done nothing but tear up race cars

Kyle Bronson and Blake Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by maypop racing engines View Post
    JOSH RICHARDS!!!! hes decent dont get me wrong but not all that hes cracked up to be since leaving Rocket1
    UUmmm, after he left Rocket1 he won a Lucas Oil championship with Best Performance the next year?

How bout that no good dirty rotten cheatin T. P. guy ? I've heard that when he runs good it is because he CHEATS, CHEATS, CHEATS ! ! ! LOL

Ok, ok. I guess I can take Madden off the list now 😜

Default Off the List

Ok, ok. I guess I can take Madden off the list now 
    ....... Too Funny
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by johnqpublic View Post
    Gonna go outside what everyone else is saying and go with Max Blair. He's made the DoD top 25 a couple of times and is winning the fan vote for Mansfield, but they guy rarely goes more than 3-4 hours away from home. Most times when the big dogs are in PA & Eastern Ohio, he stays on the porch and beats up on the underfunded and/or washed up locals.
    You do realize he races for a living right? Naturally hes going to stay closer to home where he has a better chance of winning. And at last check he went to the Lucas Race at Sharon and Mansfield last year. Went to the Firecracker this year. Going to the Outlaws race Sunday at Eriez and next Month at Stateline. The fact its the same stupid argument from people about him is freaking ridiculous. I've never seen someone get as much HATE as he does for simply wanting to do the smart thing and race close to home. Hell, if I raced and did it for a living i'd do the same. You have to be smart. And the fact he can do it, is why so many people dislike him. I also really enjoy the fact everyone thinks he has millions of dollars. LMAO. The guy has a GENIUS in his dad as his crew chief.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    You do realize he races for a living right? Naturally hes going to stay closer to home where he has a better chance of winning. And at last check he went to the Lucas Race at Sharon and Mansfield last year. Went to the Firecracker this year. Going to the Outlaws race Sunday at Eriez and next Month at Stateline. The fact its the same stupid argument from people about him is freaking ridiculous. I've never seen someone get as much HATE as he does for simply wanting to do the smart thing and race close to home. Hell, if I raced and did it for a living i'd do the same. You have to be smart. And the fact he can do it, is why so many people dislike him. I also really enjoy the fact everyone thinks he has millions of dollars. LMAO. The guy has a GENIUS in his dad as his crew chief.
    His stats this year are blinding......but I got called an idiot by a (you know who fan)for bringing it up.

Guess it's ok to use the (" race closer to home because it makes sense) argument for certain drivers and not for others.......and they wonder why.

The 111 is a stud behind the wheel......everyone don't hate him I promise you.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    While i don't disagree with any of what you're saying here and i agree he is a hell of a wheel man. Max may not be a millionaire but some body close to him has to be.i don't personally know them but i know this when they come south to run the battle of the bay races the roll in with two 500+thousand dollar motor coaches and a matching Blacked out stacker and toter home. And i don't hold that against him im just saying he lacks not for funding