Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

another vote for Moyer Jr.

I don't see how you can compare a money team / driver to another driver with less funds ..... Is boggs considerd a team with money ? Leave Poor ol kenny schrader alone ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

I don't think some of you understand the concept of overrated.

Brandon Kinzer may spend a fortune on his racing program but no one is out there rating him as one of the best in the business.

And if we're going to call Francis overrated based on his last couple of years of racing, I guess Freddie Smith must be overrated too?

devin moran. that's funny

Quote Originally Posted by PRCKartRacer9 View Post
    devin moran. that's funny
    Yeah, someone's jealous he got the DB ride this year.

Yeah NormP thought the same thing but didn't want to go there. My pick is Chris Ferguson seems like he gets all this hype and doesn't do much

Chris Madden

ANOTHER VOTE FOR "FERGY", never got why everyone thinks so much of him, he has what appears to be a COMPLETELY open checkbook, and I've never seen the guy run better than 4th n a B-main I dont think.... guy is a joke to be as hyped up as everyone makes him to be

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Chris Madden
    Smh....why even post?

Fergy is popular because he’s hangs out with the fans, talks with the fans and drinks with some fans. He’s a good time. “Ive never seen him run better then 4th in a b main”. You Might be one of the biggest morons on here if you seriously can say that

Straight on me with the name calling, real grown up attack man. BUT, I will admit, 4th n a b-main was a bit harsh, I do actually remember him running 22nd I believe n a 10k/ win race once night. Sorry bout the confusion

I’ll go with Ferguson too. The results never back up the hype.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

The topic isn't most popular it's most overrated. Like I said Ferguson fits it perfect with me. Remember when he was young driving everyone was hyping him up, yes he's won races and has ran good but I think his talent plateaued.

I’ll go with Moyer, Kid gets good and then he goes in the opposite direction I don’t know what is going on with him

Default Fergy has an open checkbook?

Unless something has changed , Clearly you're talking about the singer maybe???
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

How is Brent Larson overrated?

Some of these names make me shake my head. Normally someone that is marked as overrated is someone that's been in the spot light coming up from mods or any other lower class, not the case with Brandon Kinzer at all. Considering he runs about 10 races a year, and has never followed a national tour. Sure he spends a lot of money, that doesn't make him overrated just because he has top of the line equipment. I dont see anyone picking him to ceder lake this weekend or any race for that matter.

After that rant, I'll go with Bronson. He's hard on equipment, and ain't worth a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) when the track slicks off.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 07-30-2019 at 11:28 PM.

Bbq boy, I honestly have no factual info to back my alleged claim up, that's why I said he "APPEARS" to have a big budget. He has the nicest of nice stuff in the pits yet if EVERYONE is being honest with theirselves, not 1 person besides his buddies will EVER pick him to win if there are ANY other choices at that track.... he!!, I think Bronson has more touring series wins that Ferguson.... that should speak volumes!!

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Yeah, someone's jealous he got the DB ride this year.
    I guess I cant have an opinion on any thread without someone taking jabs. And just for the record, Pierce gave up the DB ride, they didn't boot him out to get Moran. I'm not saying Moran is not a good driver, I think last year he won 4 races including the PDC, which was by far his best year. This year he hasn't lit it up like everyone expected him to do in the DB ride. DoD has him ranked 18th. He has 2 wins this year, one for $1500 and one for $3000. So In my opinion, he is over rated. It has nothing to do with jealousy, I have nothing to be jealous about.

Nice story smooth, a few people know the truth.