Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sponsor ROI

Chubby Ciarrocchi from CnB Mushroom Farms, Avondale, Pa has been a long time sponsor for sprint cars. His name can be seen on multiple cars every year and he has been sponsoring various drivers for well over 30 years. Even though he sold his company a few years ago, you still see" CnB Chubby" stickers on many cars throughout the country.

Default new place

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    What is a slim chicken?
    new place in Bloomington, Champaign, and Springfield IL. I have not been yet.

https://slimchickens.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cdustyr1 View Post
    new place in Bloomington, Champaign, and Springfield IL. I have not been yet.

https://slimchickens.com/
    Man those guys look pretty buttoned up.......ton of places.....even overseas.

Simple menu but it all looks nice and appealing....liking the buttermilk fried chicken, it's how we cook it when looking for extra crispy.....same with fish, shrimp and scallops.

This is a great example of a place I will purposely find just because I saw it or heard about it on a race car.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

i cant tell you the last time ive bought a pit pass armband that didnt have rock auto on it, so not sure how that deal works out

Arnie Ranta has not only sponsored dozens of cars the last twenty years, he owned teams, sponsored his own teams and others, sponsored races and tracks and did it for the love of the sport. He's been retired for several years due to health reasons and continues what he has done in the past....now that's impressive!