Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Who was fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Who was fighting?
    Dippel and Rhodes.

Mikey got marathon on tv for his interview at least! Dam is he a bad@ss race car driver!!!
    Last edited by Dlmfan123; 08-01-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Mikey rules...

Quote Originally Posted by EDERDS View Post
    Fat Tony should have been more concerned about track prep than punching a fat, drunk fan. Track was terrible.
    They really need to run heat races and all that BS late in the afternoon and then prep the whole track before the feature. No reason for the track to be that bad.

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Yeah, NASCRAP and their stage rules have never been worth a bottle of my favorite Corona, but two awesome things happened tonight for all of us DLM fans.

Birky is back !!!!!!!!! Let me repeat that ! Birky is back !!! The man is back and with any luck he'll be super competitive Saturday night, and here's hoping from my vantage point that he's there at the end. He gave Superman all he could handle watching from the pits like we were. Hearty congrats Birky

And to learn just now that Mike Marlar finished fourth in the truck race only solidifies my faith in DLM racing, I understand that Mikey was running way back in 21st at one time and came all the way to the front is exciting to hear, and Kyle Strickler was even running in the top ten for awhile until he spun is good to hear !

Long live DLM racing, and to hell with NASCRAP and their idiotic formats they've implemented over these last ten years or so for all their classes and continuosly ruining the sport we once thought highly of many years ago !
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 08-01-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Eldora > Your Track View Post
    They really need to run heat races and all that BS late in the afternoon and then prep the whole track before the feature. No reason for the track to be that bad.
    You do realize Tony preps the track that way so the clay / mud from the track doesn't clog the grill opening so bad on the cars and cause them to over heat and possibly break. He stated that during the first truck race there.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Well Jessica Zemken finally got to victory lane at Eldora. Wonder if Tony will stand by her in the victory lane pics? Lol

I was thinking the same lol
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

The track was one lane around the top. I think they ran more cautions flag laps than green flag laps. What a boring race, glad i didn't go even though i had 6 tickets.

every year i watch it, every year i am glad i don't attend. someone could off free tickets and i wouldn't waste my time. what a fukkin joke.

I mention on another thread. Circus show, nothing more, the first couple were ok to watch but they weren't any better than last night. No team is building a truck for 1 show on dirt and no pavement built ride is going to do well on dirt. Marlar and others no dirt and have shown the pavement p*ssies how it's done. No fans in the stands you have to wonder when will TS pull the plug on this deal. It stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    You do realize Tony preps the track that way so the clay / mud from the track doesn't clog the grill opening so bad on the cars and cause them to over heat and possibly break. He stated that during the first truck race there.
    Maybe they shouldn't be on dirt at all then????

I've heard it all now!

Add Knoxville and Charlotte to the schedule and make it worthwhile for teams to build dirt trucks. They have only one road course race too. It doesn't make sense.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Add Knoxville and Charlotte to the schedule and make it worthwhile for teams to build dirt trucks. They have only one road course race too. It doesn't make sense.
    Does Charlotte have the safer barriers?? That would be the reason they wouldn’t go to knoxville

No, but Eldora doesn't have SAFER barriers either. I heard NASCAR doesn't want them at Eldora for some reason. To my knowledge, the only changes NASCAR requested were the addition of an infield care center and a helipad.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18