Thread: Birky plans???

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Nice post James. Is Birkry HOF worthy?
    Who isn't HOF worthy these days?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Default Bump

Thing is, I’m not sure how long they’ve been together. It’s one thing to marry a local guy running Friday and Saturday night. Be another to marry say a Tyler Erb, and expect him to stop.

I wanna say they’ve been together since high school. She used to write in I think DLM magazine. And has touched on the family.

I agree, take what ya get. I don’t think it’ll ever be close to full time ever again.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I dont think it is unreasonable for him to want to race 25 times a year and she should be okay with that. He could be off from Mid October until April. He could run the crown jewels and some specials close to him from April to the DTWC.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    I dont think it is unreasonable for him to want to race 25 times a year and she should be okay with that. He could be off from Mid October until April. He could run the crown jewels and some specials close to him from April to the DTWC.
    All of you need to lay off his wife (not saying you in particular). At the FANSFund luncheon and he got up and said he’ll hit a show when it looks fun and that’s it. Said for him now, it’s just a matter of getting the boys together to go go-kart racing and have some fun.

Default Greg

I think you need to lay off of who you’re going to tell wtf to do. I am one of the only ones who gets where she has put the brakes on. As I’ve stated, family should be first. His boys and his wife. People don’t get married and start a family to have an absent father. I’ve traveled for work, it sucks.

Will not work for us. I’m sure it doesn’t for them, her, their boys.

Reason many have stepped away or slowed down.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Yeah. I know what you’re saying and it didn’t mean it at anybody directly. Just hate seeing people be so disrespectful of his wife as you often see.

I know where he will be next!!!!

North/South

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    He's definitely one of those guys who we'll just never know how deep he would've tapped into that potential if he stayed racig full-time all these years.
    My bet would've been on him making plenty of noise towards the top tier.
    Potential?.lol You make it sound like he stopped racing at 25. He was racing full time since the 90s up till 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Who isn't HOF worthy these days?
    It definitely doesn’t take a national resume’ to get in. Birky’s already had a more impressive career than probably 75% of the drivers previously inducted. He’s an automatic HOFer.

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    I know where he will be next!!!!
    Can you reveal where??

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Potential?.lol You make it sound like he stopped racing at 25. He was racing full time since the 90s up till 2014.
    Lol, I realize I used my words wrong once I read it back.
    I meant I wonder how many crown jewels he would've accumulated over the past several years.
    I know when he was successful for many years.
    Sorry, wasn't trying to sound like I was discrediting his accomplishments up to that point.

Why do people have to beat this horse? Just enjoy when he does show up, quit asking ffs.

How did he become a Fansfund car collecting at least $1700 in the Fansfund race?

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    How did he become a Fansfund car collecting at least $1700 in the Fansfund race?
    That’s kinda funny. With the cash Rauen throws around, defeating the purpose of the FansFund.

Drivers didn't show up that committed and they went down the list and Brian had received votes so they added him. It's not all about money when fans vote, they vote to see their favorite drivers show up.