Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Think I saw Nancy Pelosi with a Davenport shirt on at Sycamore, but then the rain came. Lol.....

Not that I was before, but now that I’ve actually seen his comments, I’m not the slightest bit concerned with anything JD said. Not a big deal at all.

Passing points is crap.

Terry, it's 4M...where EVERYTHING is a big deal.
    And all 10 people who have their feathers ruffled are going to boo the new "bad boy" lmao.
    For the first time in the past 6 years, JD voiced displeasure at something. We should probably burn all his merchandise and join the left.

Shows how much any of you know about him.
    One of the nicest, down to earth guys in racing.
    Also, he voted for Trump. #2020 Keep America Great!

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    Passing points is crap.
    Then watch NASCRAP. They don't do much passing.

He is a nice guy, but I grow tired of the whining of thrse guys! (TMac) starting to get like Nascar. KAG 2020. Notice there was NO American flag at yhe Democratic debates.

Foxfire there is no passing points at the dirt million just so you know

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    He is a nice guy, but I grow tired of the whining of thrse guys! (TMac) starting to get like Nascar. KAG 2020. Notice there was NO American flag at yhe Democratic debates.
    Yes, I did smh...I think if JD starts to complain over and again, that's something entirely different.
    Right now, it's a pass for me.

Uh oh, time to burn all your Eddie Carrier merch. He's doing that "snowflake complaining" thing. 😂

JD is a heck of a nice guy. Ran into him at a truck stop last year and he approached us and took a good amount of his time to talk n shoot the breeze with us. Even remembered us a few months later at the Cherokee Lucas race and talked some more with us. Guys like him, Ferguson and Casey Roberts are why I love this sport!

I'm not sure why fans like passing points so much. To me it takes the visual importance away from heat races. Is it so great to see a guy start 8th and finish 3rd? Winning didn't mean much at all. I like having different formats for events, but not really a fan of 8/10 visually pointless heat races.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He stepped on his d!ck, had nothing to do with the format. I like JD, but Jesus. That was all him.

Bobby or Scott this would get 10 pages, precious JD, 1-2. Most probably cupping his nuts.
    You are totally correct. He only has himself to be mad at.

Quote Originally Posted by holrs514 View Post
    The track condition has a lot to do with passing points. Last night a front row spot in the first set of heats gave you a great advantage as passing was easier in the second round.Cars did not seem to be able to hold their line unlike I80.If you have a decent numbers of cars the pdc qualifying is the best. Great value both nights.
    Great observation. I-80 is racier than Cedar Lake on a nightly basis.

I hope you guys realize they left to get their equipment ready for the North/South.... which starts in 5 days. A car needs clipped, maintenance needs completed, tires need work, etc.. it’s ironic that he speaks out about his feelings towards a format and he gets bashed and being called a snowflake or referee to as something along those lines. It sounds a lot like there’s more snowflakes on this board than on the track. Hell most the guys commenting are not or have never been on the track. I’m just waiting on some of these guys on 4m to get the equipment these guys have, put the time in it takes to run at their level, and even be 1/10th of the driver these guys are. I don’t ever post on here and typically just read but goodness it’s ridiculous. If all the drivers acted or did what people on 4m said the sport would be gone and boring. It would be a cookie cutter, act like someone tells you sport. If you want drivers to be a certain way, put the phone or keyboard down, fund a team, and then run it how a lot of guys on here say the would. Don’t tell us how it should be, show us.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Well, apparently Tri-City is trashing their points format per Kenny Wallace on Twitter 5 minutes ago:

Our friends at @TriCity11 In Granite city Illinois have just announced on Friday night that they are getting rid of passing points for MOD MANIA in September because passing points causes to much confusion. @TheFast49 FOR THE FANS and competitors..
    Tri-City needs to learn how to run an efficient program. When you go there the sun may be coming up, before they get done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudweiser View Post
    If JD doesn't knock the wall down off of 4, he's not in the hauler with 18 hrs to play on Twitter...
    You are correct. In fact, he would have been in great position for Saturday night.

Gonna go ahead and paste this on this thread too....I hope you guys realize they left to get their equipment ready for the North/South.... which starts in 5 days. A car needs clipped, maintenance needs completed, tires need work, etc.. it’s ironic that he speaks out about his feelings towards a format and he gets bashed and being called a snowflake or referee to as something along those lines. It sounds a lot like there’s more snowflakes on this board than on the track. Hell most the guys commenting are not or have never been on the track. I’m just waiting on some of these guys on 4m to get the equipment these guys have, put the time in it takes to run at their level, and even be 1/10th of the driver these guys are. I don’t ever post on here and typically just read but goodness it’s ridiculous. If all the drivers acted or did what people on 4m said the sport would be gone and boring. It would be a cookie cutter, act like someone tells you sport. If you want drivers to be a certain way, put the phone or keyboard down, fund a team, and then run it how a lot of guys on here say the would. Don’t tell us how it should be, show us

The freight train format they normally run is based on luck of the draw (the majority of the time). If you draw a good number (low number), then you usually time good and start at the front of the freight-train.

The worst racing of the weekend, BY FAR, was the Thursday night standard follow the leader WoO format.

Cedar Lake, and Florence have learned from the Kosiskis (at I-80) that passing points lead to better racing