Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    I had the pleasure to see many of the Western Pa greats back in the day and guys like Wearing Sr, Watt, Scott, etc regularly started in the back because they more often than not handicapped the heat winners and or the previous weeks winner to the back. Thing is they usually ended up winning or on the podium at the end of the night. They drove their azz off! That's why no one in Western Pa will ever sniff Bob Wearing Sr's record of 626 wins.....
    Mr. Invitation was a big fish in a pretty big pond ! Some of these boys have won a hundred or so races locally running for years at about a half dozen tracks. They are the big fish in a little pond. And a few western Pa boys went on to national stardom winning all over the U.S. We call them the biggest fish in the biggest pond ! LOLOL !

Is everybody over it yet?

Time for Florence! Let's see what drama comes up this weekend!

Folks spend thousands, hundreds of thousands, and even millions of dollars on race cars and they don't want to race them.
    "The Wise One"

Guess instead of Superman he’ll be Jonathan “SilverSpoon” Davenport. What a crybaby. Is he saying that if he would have gotten a flat in a (time trial) heat race he wouldn’t have tried to go back to the front after changing his tire. He can’t blame anybody/format for stuffing it in the fence except himself.

Racers especially the very well funded teams should not have any say in the format. Either show up and race or stay home. I don’t understand how he thinks that since his team has more invested that he should be catered to. Seems he’s lost sight of fans want to see racing not follow the leader.

A case of kleenex tissue in the hauler may be appropriate !

I don't have a side here but the reason most passing point shows are pill draw is because when they where time trial and one straight up heat then one inverted heat you would have two many guys like bloomer sandbaging to land in the middle of a heat. And i don't blame them (you make the rules and we figure out the best way to run within them)

This thread is comical. Now were comparing Western Pa locals to top tier national drivers. How many of Wearings wins from the back of the field had 12-15 cars just as good as him in front of him? Yet you expect 49, 0, 32, 1, 20, 157, 39 etc. to win from the rear when they have the 49, 0 32 1 20 157, 39 etc in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SLMDIRTTM View Post
    This thread is comical. Now were comparing Western Pa locals to top tier national drivers. How many of Wearings wins from the back of the field had 12-15 cars just as good as him in front of him? Yet you expect 49, 0, 32, 1, 20, 157, 39 etc. to win from the rear when they have the 49, 0 32 1 20 157, 39 etc in front of them.
    Yes. The winner of the race is usually better than all of the other cars on the track regardless of who they are. In all of the pill draw races that I've been to the best car has won.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 08-04-2019 at 10:25 PM.

"Is he saying that if he would have gotten a flat in a (time trial) heat race he wouldn’t have tried to go back to the front after changing his tire"

Ask him. He's been on Twitter discussing it with people in a professional manner.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SLMDIRTTM View Post
    Yeah, you are comical considering that Wearing didn't win not 1 but 4 CONSECUTIVE Hillbilly 100s at the notoriously 1 lane famous daytime hot sun very 1 lane Pennsboro Speedway ! Anybody that has been around dirt late model for over a few decades knows that the best of the best in the U. S. migrated to the big crown jewel [ at the time] that the magic of Pennsboro offered !
    Last edited by Raceready; 08-04-2019 at 10:10 PM.

So what you guys are saying is you're not over it...got it. 🤭👍

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really something.
    5 pages cause a race team left the track.
    A (team-driver) has bad luck.loads up to go home and try to get ready
    for a race the following week .
    That BTW he is( leading the points in) and people get on here
    and go all tohell over cause the team left the track.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can watch any kind of format but I am old school and think that if you
    earn the fast time - pole, then you should start on the (POLE).

How many times have any of you herd JD bitchh,moan,cry, like
    Madden or some of the other drivers????

Some of you just cant stand to see him beat some of your favorite
    drivers and are just flat out jealous, which is so childish.

Grow up,,,, go a setttt,,,,and go tell him to his face how
    you cant stand him.

Some of you are just little ( PUSSSSYYYY'sss)
    GOOODDD DAYYY.
    Okay, shhh, calm down. You're safe now, no one can hurt you. Tell us where the bad man touched you.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Okay, shhh, calm down. You're safe now, no one can hurt you. Tell us where the bad man touched you.
    You should know ,,,,, you were the one that tried to touched me.

YOU FAGGGG

I hate it when some has an opinion that doesn't go with someone's favorite driver, they are either jealous or a hater. Like Norm said your in a safe place now MEE the bad man can't get you. Re (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing Lax

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    I hate it when some has an opinion that doesn't go with someone's favorite driver, they are either jealous or a hater. Like Norm said your in a safe place now MEE the bad man can't get you. Re (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing Lax
    If you would get your nose out of bloomers rear end ,you might
    be able to see something.

Maybe you need to go snort some with him.

Quote Originally Posted by MADCAPRACING22 View Post
    Correct on the first sentence. The second sentence is a typical response. Trying to lump Rumley in with the 10 or 12 nerds on here like you is laughable.
    Your opinion is no more valuable than that of anyone else on here; but I guess when you can't refute the logic and get butt hurt because someone spoke ill of your hero, you just have to try to distract from the topic with ad hominem attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    You should know ,,,,, you were the one that tried to touched me.

YOU FAGGGG
    Nice. I bet your classmates in 8th grade will get a good laugh at that one..
    Last edited by NormP; 08-04-2019 at 10:53 PM.

How did bloomquist get involved? LOL. But wouldn't mind taking a couple of bumps with the goat

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Nice. I bet your classmates in 8th grade will get a good laugh at that one.
    I bet you've tried to look at your dad,s ________________ before.
    But not your mom,you are not made that way.

LOLOLOLOLOLO

Sounds like JD has his own personal ball washer in MEE