Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I agree and was at the race and no one cared, we just wanted a good track. They got us a good track and the light up glasses are cool along with there driver intro’s. If your saying 1 hour and a half, it wasn’t that for us.

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    Stupid, fell asleep waiting for the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing to start.
    Too many beers????

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Now I am told no one Paid for the lights. that the track payed for them. What track spends money on something like that so the Kids and most of the people were acting like kids. so they part of the show. Big Thumbs Up to the track,

All the "light swag" has been free every year since they started doing this. You just show them your entry ticket, and they mark it with an 'X', so you only get one per person. They've got mounds of this stuff when you walk through the gate. Last year it was a light up mug, the year before was a necklace (I think), etc, etc. Probably getting hard to come up with new ideas for the next light up toy. An you're right Cardirt, it's a big part of the show, and the people there love it!!

Also agree with Greg and Tuty.....our group, and the people around us, didn't care about the longer delay from track prep. I get it if you're watching on PPV, but being there, no one seemed to care, as everyone wanted the best track possible. And it ended up being pretty darn good!!

I would rather wait for some track prep than just let them put on a crappy race on a rubbered up skating rink anytime.

I didn't hear anybody there crying about the track prep other than the fan hating drivers.

I was all for reworking the track, but an hour and half delay was way too long. It could have easily been done in 30 to 40 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    I was all for reworking the track, but an hour and half delay was way too long. It could have easily been done in 30 to 40 minutes.
    Should of went and helped them out then mr know it all!!