Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Devin Gilpin in Sweet-Bloomquist car tonight at Florence.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    How dare someone have a medical emergency, dont they know Gear_Head is watching. No respect
    watching ??? is this race on ppv??? north/south ppv??

I give props to the Speedway for going on the side of safety no matter what Gear Head thinks

Under a rain delay. John sandlin on FB does a great job of showing this one live.

Heat races done. Just need to run the B-Mains when the brief rain stops.

Heat 1 Finish:
    Madden
    Robinson
    Strickler

Heat 2 Finish:
    Heckenast
    Benedum
    Lay

Heat 3 Finish:
    Owens
    Overton
    James

Heat 4 Finish:
    Dohm
    Scott
    Pierce

Heat 5 Finish:
    Norris
    Green
    Moran

Heat 6 Finish:
    McCreadie
    Davenport
    McDowell

B-Main 1 Line Up:
    Marlar-Rettig
    Richards-Weiss
    Miller-Landrum
    Hoffman-Pearson
    Erb-Hensley
    Alsip-Jameson
    Burns-Williams
    Weaver-Casebolt
    Stapleton

B-Main 2 Line Up:
    Lee-Buckingham
    ONeal71-Gilpin
    Bronson-McIntosh
    Rice-Scott
    Blackwood-Moriarty
    MoyerJr-Johnson
    Stubber-Brennan
    Webb-Bloomquist
    Provenzano
    Last edited by Gary; 08-08-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Gear Head, I understand your frustration but if that was you or your family or a close friend you’d most likely appreciated the hell out of that delay to make sure they was ok. Sometimes the racing has to take a backseat for a little while when someone’s life could be in jeopardy. Don’t give them hell over caring for somebody’s well being one day it could be you in that situation let’s surely hope it never happens to you but we never know what’s going to happen to us. Now back to the race at hand enjoy yourself while your there and enjoy it for me too since I couldn’t be there.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Devin Gilpin in Sweet-Bloomquist car tonight at Florence.
    He’s been in a sweet bloomquist

Yes I know that. But he does have another car I believe whepich he’s raced this year as well.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    That's not relevant. It was in the infield. Had nothing to do with the racing surface. Unnecessary drama.
    Its required the race track have 2 squads on the grounds. So they had to wait on another squad to get here before they could return to racing. So unless you could've pulled another squad out of your ass, there's no reason to complain.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 08-08-2019 at 09:47 PM.

That youngster Green is only 15. Looked real good in his heat. Thought sure he would get ate up starting on the pole. Did himself proud.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    That youngster Green is only 15. Looked real good in his heat. Thought sure he would get ate up starting on the pole. Did himself proud.
    I thought he'd get run over starting up front but he did great. Was up front a lot of the race and finished a strong second.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Its required the race track have 2 squads on the grounds. So they had to wait on another squad to get here before they could return to racing. So unless you could've pulled another squad out of your ass, there's no reason to complain.
    There were 3 ambulances in the infield for a half an hour. Why would I have needed to pull a 4th one out of my ass?

Owens just spun out on his own in turn 3 & 4 while leading with 7 to go.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

Madden makes it two in a row...

Top 5
    Chris Madden wins
    Tim McCreadie
    Zach Dohm
    Kent Robinson
    Stormy Scott
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

Madden looking good in that SBR car. I can't wait to see what his cars will look like once they are done. 2 in a row and looking pretty dang stout in that car.

Gear Head I don't know what happened as I am not at the race but if there were 3 ambulances in the in field then to me that sounds like a pretty serious medical emergency for them to be there and if what is being told in this thread is true then that means that they couldn't race 1 until they got the person or persons out of the infield and on the way to the hospital and 2 they couldn't race until the other ems units that were assigned to the track were back in position and ready for the on track action to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    There were 3 ambulances in the infield for a half an hour. Why would I have needed to pull a 4th one out of my ass?
    You were too (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) dumb to see the other one pulled in for a transport. The track is not allowed to operate unless there is 2 open squads on the grounds. You must not visit race track very often if you haven't caught on to this over the years. Just keep on complaining on here, ya know since it does so much good 👍

Well Gear_Head has won it, the dumb fuk award is all yours. To complain about time management when there is a medical situation is ridiculous.

The last 2 days gear head bragged about how great Florence is, now it’s terrible cuz he had to wait 15 mins for a medical emergency

It kills me to have somebody on here complain about the racing being stopped for a medical emergency. Its hard for me to sit back and not say something considering that my background is in the volunteer fire service. The race track has to supply medical units for both on track action and the spectators that are on the grounds as well. Which means if there is something that happens either on track and racing related or off the track not racing related they will have to stop the show to get the ambulance and medical units to the people that need them and they can't go back racing til either the track is cleared or the ambulance has left the ground to transport or they leave the track and have another ambulance meet them outside of the track to transfer the patient to that ambulance to be transported to the hospital