Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

It's a breath of fresh air to see somebody not have to hack the cushion or throw a slider to win. I dont know what to say besides, this is the best opportunity has had to be successful and he has taken it and ran with it. If not for Cody Sommer this deal wouldn't be a thing. He may turn this into another Rocket Chassis in a few years. At one point there were 5 bloomquist cars in the top 10 and stormy scott actually had a good run.

Plus doesn’t hurt one bit Bloomquist chassises demandThere is a reason. Why bloomer is one the greatest of all time. I’d rather take smooth driver over a guy who bangs off the cushion. Drivers who pilot bloomer and have success. Is because they are good running middle/bottom of the track.

Bloomers chassises

I assume Bloomquist get a very nice percentage of the winnings, dosent madden owe him money from business dealings in the past?

What happened to McDowell?5 bloomer chassis in top 15 again.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Madden is for sure... HOT, HOT, HOT... Right now... I bet Bloomer wants that car back to drive for himself... Maybe...Lol
    Makes me smile every time I see a blooper car in victory lane , and I don't have to listen to a zero interview Madden must be the real GOAT . The best part of him winning is that there won't be 10 pages of people picking him apart.

Between 32 , 49 , 1 , and now M , what an exciting time to watch some dirt late models.

I’d love to see jimmy o go back to Bloomquist chassis. Team zero looking pretty strong and bright future

Pierce is good. If the cushion is right. But he is from being a smooth operator. Imo

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Pierce stuck it in the wall in 3 & 4. He had been fighting a bad push for the last 10 or so laps.

Marlar got a piece of the backstretch wall running 3rd and bent his steering up. The damage was visable from the infield.

Tmac is quietly sneaking back through the field after his tar change.
    yep he got a piece of the wall --------- with a lot of help from madden

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    yep he got a piece of the wall --------- with a lot of help from madden
    Pierce said he lost his brakes when he took the lead. Bobby was up on the cushion, which has been a little rough lately, so I'm not surprised that the wall ended his night. I was disappointed to see the Black Ice back at Florence. It would've been nice if they would've put some water on the track before the North/South.

There are a lot of Smooth drivers that are as smooth as can be, but rarely win. Young Moyer is smooth but you will never see him ride the cushion. There is a very long list of smooth drivers, very long. But, It's about winning. Do what you got to do to win. When Pierce started he only ran the bottom, he was smooth, thus "The smooth operator". Now days he only rides the cushion. He goes higher than anybody, with that there is a risk. There is also a reward. Live and die by the cushion. I for one enjoy the show. There is a whole track to use, some choose low, some choose the middle, some ride the wall. Dont understand why riding the cushion is such a terrible thing to some. It creates a lot of excitement.

A lot more risk running the cushion. You have to be pretty much perfect running the cushion. Or it’s going to pull you into the wall. Yeah, it’s entertaining but you have to finish to win. Little Moyer is somewhat smooth but makes way too many mistakes.

It is very risky to ride the wall, and nobody can push it or do it like Bobby, Madden even said so in an interview. I just thought Bobbys car picked up a terrible push it would not turn at all, but it makes sense now crappy feeling when that brake pedal goes to the floor. I still say Bobby don't need to abuse the car as much as he does so early in the race, he could ride until lap 60-80 then turn on the afterburners, when he learns that it's lights out for the competition...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 08-11-2019 at 06:19 AM.

And why does it get people's panties in a wad about Bobbys nickname lol? I mean Bloomers Black Sunshine but we don't get on here and complain and say "why do they call him that he's not black and he's Def not the sun." smh I find it oddly satisfying that everything about that kid makes some people's a** itch lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    It is very risky to ride the wall, and nobody can push it or do it like Bobby, Madden even said so in an interview. I just thought Bobbys car picked up a terrible push it would not turn at all, but it makes sense now crappy feeling when that brake pedal goes to the floor. I still say Bobby don't need to abuse the car as much as he does so early in the race, he could ride until lap 60-80 then turn on the afterburners, when he learns that it's lights out for the competition...
    Y’all have done it now!!! Bobby’s stalker has arrived and he’d fired up!!!! Lol... go away kid.. heck you couldn’t even properly spell “state” when you concocted that screen name... how can anyone take you seriously???

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Pierce said he lost his brakes when he took the lead. Bobby was up on the cushion, which has been a little rough lately, so I'm not surprised that the wall ended his night. I was disappointed to see the Black Ice back at Florence. It would've been nice if they would've put some water on the track before the North/South.
    sorry gary, i was talking about Marlar

I’ve got nothing against pierce. Imo it’s too much of a risk to banging off the cushion/wall. Just too many things can go wrong. He’s can win here and there. But, going to have a few d n f’s

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    He can't ride for 60-80 laps cause he'd be in the back!! Bobby doesn't know the chassis and Bob can't figure how to make it run on the racetrack, so when a couple guys pass him he immediately takes to his comfort and bangs the cushion with WRECKLESS abandon. Maybe the could put some New Holland parts on it to make it last till the checkers??

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    He can't ride for 60-80 laps cause he'd be in the back!! Bobby doesn't know the chassis and Bob can't figure how to make it run on the racetrack, so when a couple guys pass him he immediately takes to his comfort and bangs the cushion with WRECKLESS abandon. Maybe the could put some New Holland parts on it to make it last till the checkers??
    Can’t win that way often. If you can run the bottom or middle and be effective. You are doing pretty good. Usually in heats. It’s necessary to run up because of momentum etc

it would be very nice if Florence speedway would take a couple chisel plows around the track wet it then pack it down but they never have as far back i remember and it has always turned black not sure if they even have chisel plows but it would really make a nice racing surface on that 4/10 track.