Default What have you done for me lately??

A few weeks ago, Madden was out of a ride and couldn't match Clanton output in similar equipment. Now, he's on top of the world.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I bet Clanton is wondering what he could do in a good racecar now lol.

Madden has really been successful in every chassis he has drove. Minus the capital car. The bloomer chassis fits his driving style perfectly. Owens needs to go back to bloomer chassis. Weiss is smooth just a matter of time. Before he starts to win more often

People get caught up in how good driver x is in this sport, but it's mostly about the car. And no, i don't mean chassis A vs Chassis B, I mean the setup.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

He really took a shot at those other chassis companies in his DoD interview. They may not have been as good as a for for him, but I dont think it's fair to stand there and basically say they suck. I remember it's been about 2 or 3 years ago, him and Scott got together at Florence. He of course went on a big rant about how big of an idiot Scott was, and fed him a steering wheel after the wreck. I wish he would stop with the act that there wasn't some hurt feelings when there most definetly was.

Madden was stout in the longhorn cars, and okay in the bwrc. I thought he was disappointing in the capital cars, but there's more to that story than a lot of people know.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    People get caught up in how good driver x is in this sport, but it's mostly about the car. And no, i don't mean chassis A vs Chassis B, I mean the setup.
    yup, they are all very close to each other, setup and testing are huge anymore

Well with bloomer having input in the set up and maddens driving style. I will say he is the definately the odds on favorite going into the world 100.

You gotta love the # OM

I am not surprised and predicted that Madden would succeed and out perform Bloomer in his cars. So far he has been unbeatable. I will repeat I am neutral about Madden, but I knew this deal was going to work for him and his driving style.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I am not surprised and predicted that Madden would succeed and out perform Bloomer in his cars. So far he has been unbeatable. I will repeat I am neutral about Madden, but I knew this deal was going to work for him and his driving style.
    Not am I surprised, Madden is a very good racer and Scott's cars are top notch at the present.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Does that mean he no longer has to use dem cheater tars?

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Does that mean he no longer has to use dem cheater tars?
    Go tech him, let us know.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    He really took a shot at those other chassis companies in his DoD interview. They may not have been as good as a for for him, but I dont think it's fair to stand there and basically say they suck. I remember it's been about 2 or 3 years ago, him and Scott got together at Florence. He of course went on a big rant about how big of an idiot Scott was, and fed him a steering wheel after the wreck. I wish he would stop with the act that there wasn't some hurt feelings when there most definetly was.

Madden was stout in the longhorn cars, and okay in the bwrc. I thought he was disappointing in the capital cars, but there's more to that story than a lot of people know.
    That does make me chuckle. A few years ago you two hated each other. Now your caressing his sack and talking up the team.

He should have never left Scott. You know if he hits a slump, it won’t be for long. And you run so well in his cars.

We shall see how long this rekindled flame lasts.

I still wanna Jimmy back in the SB cars.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I can't see Jimmy back in Bloomquist cars but I guess stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    He really took a shot at those other chassis companies in his DoD interview. They may not have been as good as a for for him, but I dont think it's fair to stand there and basically say they suck. I remember it's been about 2 or 3 years ago, him and Scott got together at Florence. He of course went on a big rant about how big of an idiot Scott was, and fed him a steering wheel after the wreck. I wish he would stop with the act that there wasn't some hurt feelings when there most definetly was.Madden was stout in the longhorn cars, and okay in the bwrc. I thought he was disappointing in the capital cars, but there's more to that story than a lot of people know.
    I’m pretty sure. Madden meant the other chassises did not fit his style of driving. The bloomer chassis fits his driving style great. But, you can comprehend however you want.

Why did jimmy leave team zero/bloomer chassis? He was pretty much winning everything

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post

Its 90% car now, a competent and confident driver carries the remainder of the load. But a bad car is a bad car, no matter who's driving it. I guess it's always been that way, but more so now than ever.

C&B- post #12
    When Scott & Chris parted ways before: it wasn’t because Madden left Scott. 🏁🏁

Did Jimmy o leave Scott ? Or did Scott say I can't beat this guy ? No more cars for you, less competition for me .