Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Josh Richards at Florence

I lost a lot of respect for him when he run Krob dirty in the consolation race. He had absolutely nothing to gain, he had a provisional anyway,and Krob raced him clean. I understand don't pull over and let the guy in the race, but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) to just run him in the wall like he did, just junk racing on his part.

Josh didn't run for crap in the feature (in and out of the pits multiple times) I for one was glad to see it. And I usually pull for Josh.

It was a dirty move by Richards. K-Rob was going to pass him, take second and get the last spot for the North/South. Richards knew K-Rob was better so he put him into the wall to so he wouldn't lose second.

K-Rob put a big slider on him and I don't Richards liked it. So Richards gave him the big elbow on the next lap. That was the way I saw it. K-Rob was sure not happy about it and he let that be known after the race was over.
    Last edited by WildBill32; 08-11-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Josh must be upset because he is a shadow of his former self

Josh hasn’t been to Florence much and when he has he’s hasnt been very good, everybody has bad weekends and that was one of his. He’s Still 2nd in Lucas points!

I thought it was a pretty crappy move on his part to stuff the 7 like he did, and knowing he has a spot in the main regardless. Kent slid him without making contact. Josh clearly knew he was there going into 1, and never offered to lift. I was standing with in turn 1 and could hear the sound of the engines.

It led to a scuffle in the pit area afterwards.

I think josh will jump ship end of the season .

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    I lost a lot of respect for him when he run Krob dirty in the consolation race. He had absolutely nothing to gain, he had a provisional anyway,and Krob raced him clean. I understand don't pull over and let the guy in the race, but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) to just run him in the wall like he did, just junk racing on his part.

Josh didn't run for crap in the feature (in and out of the pits multiple times) I for one was glad to see it. And I usually pull for Josh.
    This really surprises you? It’s his MO.

He hasn't been the same for 2 yrs. with Sheppard having back to back stellar seasons in the seat of team blue I wonder how often Richard's looks back and says daddy I want to come home. O wait, he didn't win like they are now either. Over rated ? Hummmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    I think josh will jump ship end of the season .
    I doubt it. He doesn’t want to have to work on a car everyday from my understanding

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He hasn't been the same for 2 yrs. with Sheppard having back to back stellar seasons in the seat of team blue I wonder how often Richard's looks back and says daddy I want to come home. O wait, he didn't win like they are now either. Over rated ? Hummmmm
    Won the Lucas title in the Best car, multiple WoO championships in the house car, I hardly consider him overrated. I consider the CBR team just all flash, no go.

They were close to the win totals they are now. Though I agree, I think Sheppard is a tick better in it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I thought it was a pretty crappy move on his part to stuff the 7 like he did, and knowing he has a spot in the main regardless. Kent slid him without making contact. Josh clearly knew he was there going into 1, and never offered to lift. I was standing with in turn 1 and could hear the sound of the engines.

It led to a scuffle in the pit area afterwards.
    I didn’t see it, but knew it happened. And I too question why? You’re in the show, why trash a good racer like KRob with some trashy move.

And acts like he’s all Jesus now, ha ha.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I think Josh has lost it. May have something to do with his wife telling what to do and when to do it ! Also take the sticks away from her and give them to the crew chief, That's his job !!!

Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
    I think Josh has lost it. May have something to do with his wife telling what to do and when to do it ! Also take the sticks away from her and give them to the crew chief, That's his job !!!
    Take them away from all of them. That crap is outta hand. If he feels most comfortable having her hold his sticks, so be it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    You may not have noticed, but Josh left the blue 1 about the time the XR1 cars really started to take off. He is now on a team that underachieves. He is a good racer in a bad situation and peoples memory and big picture perspective are often lacking.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Josh is still one of the best, but Anthony Burroughs makes it look otherwise.

A rocket guy told me that rocket sent some new 4bar plates and a new RF shock mount to 4 teams..... and the CBR cars weren't on that list of 4 teams but the BPM ride was.

But if Josh wants a bigger payday and great health benefits while driving not so good race cars and putting forth less effort that his deal......I'd say he's the smart one
    Last edited by King1; 08-11-2019 at 08:24 PM.

CnB, his first year in the best ride he was and did win the lucas title. Year 2 not so much, I would see him struggle on track and come to his pit stall and walk right past the crew and into the trailer. They just seemed like they couldn't wait for year 2 in the best ride to end.

In my opinion Josh Richards has been a mystery. Will I be surprised if he jumps ship ? No not at all.

Post#14-
    I agree do away with all sitter sticks.
    I talked to James Essex Saturday afternoon at Florence & suggested this to him as a rule change for next year. I stated it was basically the same as using radios just a lot less technical. I also stated that there are reasons the cars don’t have mirrors or radios-but the spotter sticks were telling the drivers where to run & the amount of separation.
    🏁🏁

Quote Originally Posted by King1 View Post
    Josh is still one of the best, but Anthony Burroughs makes it look otherwise. A rocket guy told me that rocket sent some new 4bar plates and a new RF shock mount to 4 teams..... and the CBR cars weren't on that list of 4 teams but the BPM ride was.But if Josh wants a bigger payday and great health benefits while driving not so good race cars and putting forth less effort that his deal......I'd say he's the smart one
    I find it very hard to believe that Mark's son isn't on the latest stuff!!!

hes consistently the dirtiest on the national scene, not out of control just dirty. it just gets swept under the rug because he tries to keep the golden boy image up