Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default When is Jimmy O coming home to Scott?

Just like Madden did?

If I was Owens? I’d be calling bloomer to try to get a chassis. Not sure even the reason. Why he left for? He was winning everything in the bloomer chassis. Guys have stayed in here. Owens has tried to get back in bloomer chassis. But bloomer won’t sell him one. N/s if this is true or not?

Because Jimmy’s memory is longer than some people’s.
    I hate time trials.

AlrightIf you are winning basically all the big races in one particular chassis? Must have been something big to leave that?

If it’s true? Bloomer won’t sale a chassis to Owens?Why is Owens trying buy one from him? Missing a good thing. Sounds to me

It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. This is 4m. Post it anyway lol.

Jimmy isn’t paying the bills for his racing.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

So you are telling me? If jimmy goes to his car owner. Tells him. I think I can do special things in a Bloomer chassis next season. The own wouldn’t consider hooking him up with bloomer chassis?

Sure, he could say to his owner “I’d like a Bloomer car”. Changing chassis is a very expensive move. Even more expensive if the switch is to Sweet/Bloomquist.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Yeah, doesn't matter if it's true or not..........just post how soon somebody will be returning from serious injury.

And then see which side of what homer fence you fall out on justifying it and believing it or not, lmao.

Being a hypocrite be damd.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 08-11-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I would be shocked if Jimmy were able to get a SB car.

I'm sure Cody Sommer may be changing the scope of who is and isnt getting cars. The guy is invested and he has a business to run.

Quote Originally Posted by King1 View Post
    I'm sure Cody Sommer may be changing the scope of who is and isnt getting cars. The guy is invested and he has a business to run.
    Cody is part owner of Sweet-Bloomquist Race Cars? Maybe I'm wrong but I would think Scott Bloomquist Racing (the race team) is separate from Sweet-Bloomquist Race Cars.
    Last edited by No_Weak_Links; 08-11-2019 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    Cody is part owner of Sweet-Bloomquist Race Cars?
    From the sounds of it, there is no 'Sweet' in the Bloomquist race cars name. Idk what the story is, but it went from sweet-bloomquist to Bloomquist race cars sometime this season in everything I've seen and heard.

There is a pic on dirt on dirt or Chris, Scott, and Randy having a conversation in the pits at I-80. I'm sure Randy is still helping in the building of the cars.

I'm sure Cody is encouraging the selling of more cars to make more money, to sell more parts, to sell more labor, and to spoon feed more intellectual property to people willing to pay the money, especially guys running at a national level.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    AlrightIf you are winning basically all the big races in one particular chassis? Must have been something big to leave that?
    There wasn't a big 'relationship' between Jimmy and Scott for most of the time Jimmy drove those cars I don't think. Jimmy parked away from Scott on most occasions and the rumor was he wouldn't tell Scott what they were doing. I'm not positive on how it all fell out, but the story at the time was that Mike Reece didn't like Scott and therefore tried a (I think) Barry Wright? before driving Lanigans car one night and eventually switching to the Club 29. Mike went on to sponsor Scott so it's hard to say what really happened. Maybe sponsoring Scott was an attempt to get some cars bought, Idk I asked Jimmy one night why he don't drive Scott's cars anymore and he replied "he won't sell us one".

I’m sure bloomer has a good reason. Not to make a Bloomer chassis available to Owens to buy. Not sure? If agreement was to share car setup info etc?

Quote Originally Posted by King1 View Post
    There is a pic on dirt on dirt or Chris, Scott, and Randy having a conversation in the pits at I-80. I'm sure Randy is still helping in the building of the cars.I'm sure Cody is encouraging the selling of more cars to make more money, to sell more parts, to sell more labor, and to spoon feed more intellectual property to people willing to pay the money, especially guys running at a national level.
    I can see Cody wanting to sale more chassises. But, realistically which driver out there now. Would be suited for his chassis? A lot of the young guys are gassers

At the time Reece started sponsoring Scott he had already sold his race team that Jimmy was the driver for- he had no reason to try & buy cars because he wasn’t an owner anymore. Also when Reece originally started the race team & Scott agreed to build him cars-the driver was to be BillyOgle Jr. not Jimmy Owens. Bloomer expects trust & loyalty in the people he sales cars to. Henceforth the separation with Owens & also Dwayne Hommell back in the day. (At that time Scott & Dwayne were using the Warrior “Black Magic” Chasis that were a little different from the standard warrior.) There were reasons Scott seperate from them which need not be discussed here.
    Scott & Chris have buried the hatchet-maybe Scott & Owens will too? In my opionion it would be Cody’s decision “if” that were to happen.
    Part#2- Would Jimmy still want a Bloomquist Chasis
    Part#3- Reece ‘s $$ might not support a Bloomquist Chasis- (there were reasons Reece left Scott) but remember Mike Reece is now a sponsor & not the team owner.

Could be an interesting off season-who knows??
    🏁🏁

If Owens does go to Bloomer chassis. Let’s say next year. Wow MaddenWeissMac daddy Bloomer Owens Up in coming stormy scott