Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bloomers year are let’s saying winding down. It would be smart. For him to get perms in bloomer chassis. Imo

When Jimmy dominant in bloomquist. Juiced tires was big reason. He got busted in NDRL Scott no sell him one why would he after that?

I believe it had to do with not wanting intellectual property out lol.

Good points by everone, maybe back then when Jimmy was winning everything he was Scott's biggest competition. That doesn't explain why he won't sell one now. If Jimmy was in a SBR car he would be a title contender for sure, and SBR is what Madden said when talking about the car he was driving in victory lane, no Sweet-Bloomquist...

Reason Scott doesn’t sell anyone a car..... he doesn’t want to be outran!

Jimmy did have alot/most of his success in Team Zero cars, but he also had Chris Fox turning wrenches.

that is true tire guy , i also remember scott being pretty frustrated in an interview one night after owens just dominated the race and bloomer made a statement to the fact that jimmy would not share info and wasnt being a team player....i thought then , did you give him the car or did he buy it, i dont care who you are , if i buy it , it,s mine and im not gone tell you jack sh!t if i dont want to.....JMO.....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    that is true tire guy , i also remember scott being pretty frustrated in an interview one night after owens just dominated the race and bloomer made a statement to the fact that jimmy would not share info and wasnt being a team player....i thought then , did you give him the car or did he buy it, i dont care who you are , if i buy it , it,s mine and im not gone tell you jack sh!t if i dont want to.....JMO.....
    Very true Ford and wouldn't that be awkward, the manufacturer of a car half to ask a customer how to make it work lol...

If I remember correctly, when the whole Team Zero thing came along, all the Zero cars were expected to park next to each other and share information regarding set up. Everything was up for discussion except for tires. You could do your own thing tire wise and not have to share it.

I've heard several different stories as to what caused the divide between 0 and 20. If you go back and look at some of the old pictures, all the Zero cars were together but the 20 would be somewhere else. I've heard Jimmy got mad because the others wouldn't share tire strategy and I've heard that the others got mad because Jimmy wouldn't share set up. Who knows? I can't remember if the "he said, they said" stories started before or after the 0 and 20 traded paint at a Winchester, VA Lucas race.

they can expect all they want , but if it is bought and paid for by me , then its mine and i will do what i want with it ...one thing i have always wandered is why jimmy has not jigged up and built his own chassis , he does own a chassis shop , he did tell me one time that when he started slowing down with the racing , he would probably dable around with building one , but who knows........

The real question here is... when does Jimmy start making LG2 late models?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocal145 View Post
    The real question here is... when does Jimmy start making LG2 late models?
    Boom.......

Been waiting for that question to come.

Love it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What's these LGBT cars you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Boom....... Been waiting for that question to come. Love it.
    He's driven every chassis under sun the sun. Surely he could come up with something that fits his "style". Start small and exclusive like Scott and see what happens. Plus i believe he and Marlar are really good friends. What a combo those 2 would be.

I don't want to start some conspiracy theory here. But, rumor has it... That Bloomer will have a three car team next year. Don't know if there is any truth to it. But, that's what I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I don't want to start some conspiracy theory here. But, rumor has it... That Bloomer will have a three car team next year. Don't know if there is any truth to it. But, that's what I was told.
    To me that’s a horrible mistake if there’s any truth to it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Bloomer/Jimmy

I’d love to see Jimmy back in Scott’s cars. But some have elaborated on the reasons why it isn’t probably going to happen.

Jimmy parking away and not sharing information. That is part of the agreement, two way street.

Two, running better than Scott most of the time. I to remember when Scott complained about Jimmy not being a team player.

My main one, he ran into this with Blankenship, is Jimmy trying to copy the cars in his shop.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

there all copies of something these days , so im going with post#34 , now , my thoughts as to why he has not , to be able to race the way jimmy races takes a boat load of cash these days , i dont know if a start up chassis company could provide the funds , TO BEGIN WITH , but i think it,s coming........

The new shirts say Scott Bloomquist racing, no mention of Sweet. There is a Facebook pic of Scott and Chris wearing them. I feel that Cody Sommers is/will be making changes for the better with Bloomquist racing.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Did they tell you how" soon" this was going to happen or if they were bringing someone " back" into the fold wildbill?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????