Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Madden Thread?

Default Madden Thread?

I gazed into my DML crystal ball and see Madden becoming a huge topic of conversations on the same level with Bobby, JD and Bloomer. LOL this guy is emerging big time and I can see negative and positive posting galore in the near future.

Doubtful you will see any of his hard core fans take it to the Bobblehead level though........I could be wrong about that.

Happy to see Chris kicking butt......cool guy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm sure glad you said doubtful and not never or that might have gotten 20 pages right there lol

but, yes Madden is definitely on his game right now!

All Madden has done is run the middle lane, stick to that, and win. No talent whatsoever just runs in the same place and wins. Guy can't drive for crap. He just got lucky in the Bloomer car as it's doing all the work while Chris just sits in the c0ckpit with the car basically on cruise control.

So why isn't bloomer , stormy, Ricky etc doing that?

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you on your opinion of maddens driving ability if that's ok.

Or maybe I missed the sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm sure glad you said doubtful and not never or that might have gotten 20 pages right there lol

but, yes Madden is definitely on his game right now!
    You will rarely if ever hear me say never in anything dirt late model related.

He's been on his game for a while , just stepped into a car and a program that wasn't exactly a good fit for him.

Another driver did that last year , but I'm not allowed to talk about it for fear of hurt feelings and 10 page threads.

OK, here we go. A Madden hater appears on the thread, and we are off. LOL
    Madden has earned at least five pages, If he wins a couple more maybe 10 and if he wins the World 100 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    OK, here we go. A Madden hater appears on the thread, and we are off. LOL
    Madden has earned at least five pages, If he wins a couple more maybe 10 and if he wins the World 100 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He will never get 15 pages until he names his hardest of core fanatics " the gaffney goon squad" and starts letting them run this sht.

And I just don't ever see that happening.

Wow waac77 that's a strong statement with the resume he has. Did he not sign your hat?

No. I jest don't get how he can go from crap to phenom in the same year. The only explanation I can think of is that ol snort is remotely controlling Madden's car from inside his own car during the race. That's why it stays on the same line.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    All Madden has done is run the middle lane, stick to that, and win. No talent whatsoever just runs in the same place and wins. Guy can't drive for crap. He just got lucky in the Bloomer car as it's doing all the work while Chris just sits in the c0ckpit with the car basically on cruise control.
    No. I jest don't get how he can go from crap to phenom in the same year. The only explanation I can think of is that ol snort is remotely controlling Madden's car from inside his own car during the race. That's why it stays on the same line.
    Lol. I think Madden is an ahole. But, this is a rarity for some, only a few on here can do it. Obviously you cannot. He is extremely talented and smart with the car.

He ran the line Owens ran. The smart line. Roll the center, be easy on tires. Madden is good, just don’t like his attitude in the car, and the I can hit you, don’t touch me attitude.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

C and B , sorry man you can't have it both ways........you either hate him all together or you love him to the moon and back.

It's impossible to like someone's talent and not like their baggage or vice versa......it's just physically impossible according the the " Illinois" chapter of the Mensa society bulletins I've read this year.

Madden has become one of the best at tire management. He's also quite humble and likeable when he's winning.
    8/13/16

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he do pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good last time he ran a tour?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Madden has become one of the best at tire management. He's also quite humble and likeable when he's winning.
    Key phrase "when he's winning"

there will be a 20 page thread if madden keeps kicking bloomer's behind while racing the same car.

or maybe madden won't get to keep that ride while continually beating the house car driver.

jmo: I don't think these two personalities are made for a long term relationship.

but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), madden is tearing it up right now while bloomer gets back in tune!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

I think hes one of the best. So what he doesnt bang the cushion, hes not from Illinois either. Great setup guy and is made for the bloomquist cars and hes made for 100 lap races.

Put a brown streak against the fence and the Illinois guys come to the front, put em on black ice from wall to wall and they dont know how to hold half throttle and drag the brakes.

Madden has been fast in everything except the Capital. We’re the BWRC and Longhorn doing all the work too?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Didn't someone say a while back that Madden was just a pretty good regional racer? It is possible to be the best super late model driver in the world and NOT run the national tours. Madden has been pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good for a long time in cars he has set up with perfect race posture.

The Gaffney Goon Squad really that's what we are goin to go with huh? Come on man that's a little messed up to label it that.