Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Madden Thread?

NO!!!! LOL. I said they would be first and second, but other than Eldora, Madden has Bloomer covered. Those are some great cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I see you are still taking Bloomquist to win like he is actually 100%. Maybe by that time he will be close though...

What if they were first and second, that would be worth the watch!!!
    In the non qualifying race!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You will rarely if ever hear me say never in anything dirt late model related.

He's been on his game for a while , just stepped into a car and a program that wasn't exactly a good fit for him.

Another driver did that last year , but I'm not allowed to talk about it for fear of hurt feelings and 10 page threads.
    Not sure, but I think you are trying to make this a quiz, Please, please more clues

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    C and B , sorry man you can't have it both ways........you either hate him all together or you love him to the moon and back.

It's impossible to like someone's talent and not like their baggage or vice versa......it's just physically impossible according the the " Illinois" chapter of the Mensa society bulletins I've read this year.
    Another clue, gottsa .... IL? Hmmm .... more clues needed, please.

Quote Originally Posted by King1 View Post
    I think hes one of the best. So what he doesnt bang the cushion, hes not from Illinois either. Great setup guy and is made for the bloomquist cars and hes made for 100 lap races.

Put a brown streak against the fence and the Illinois guys come to the front, put em on black ice from wall to wall and they don't know how to hold half throttle and drag the brakes.
    Another clue! I'm still not sure .... maybe two or three more clues, please? This is fun.

Man those 0 cars are unbeatable. which ever one of them get the lead tonight, they will be the winner unless they break. I say Madden LOL> Third page for Madden thread and building.

Thumbs down LOL at Some People !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    All Madden has done is run the middle lane, stick to that, and win. No talent whatsoever just runs in the same place and wins. Guy can't drive for crap. He just got lucky in the Bloomer car as it's doing all the work while Chris just sits in the c0ckpit with the car basically on cruise control.
    So if Scott had chosen you to wheel one of his Hot Rods 2 weeks ago you would have bagged 3 Crown Jewels in a row ?

According to Chris’ twitter account, he has been in an accident and being transported to Ohio State’s hospital