Thumbs up Plymouth (IN): Sept. 27-28. American Ethanol LMT. - Fri. 2 x $2,500 & Sat. $12,000...

Plymouth Speedway
    Plymouth, Indiana

www.plymouthspeedway.net

Friday, September 27th & Saturday, September 28th 2019
    "Hoosier Autumn Classic"

Thursday, September 26th
    Open Practice

Friday, September 27th
    Twin $2,500 to win Features

Saturday, September 28th 2019
    $12,000 to win

- - - - -

INTERNET MEDIA PAGES.

HOOSIER AUTUMN CLASSIC - FACEBOOK PAGE. https://www.facebook.com/HoosierAutumnClassic

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/events/900831756962716

- - - - -

Blockbuster Event Added to AELMT Schedule from Plymouth Speedway

Lake Odessa, MI (Monday, August 12, 2019) - During what has become somewhat of a "silly season" with postponements, cancellations, and suspensions of American Ethanol Late Model Tour (AELMT) racing, an exciting addition has been announced by Touring officials with the Playground of Power, Plymouth Speedway. A massive event has been added to the schedule, and it all unfolds Thursday though Saturday, September 26th through the 28th.

Drivers with the AELMT will return to Plymouth Speedway for the first time since 2017, this time racing for a combined $17,000 to win during the Hoosier Autumn Classic. An open practice will begin the weekend Thursday night for drivers to prepare for the weekends unique format.

Friday will feature a pair of $2,500 to win, 25 lap qualifier events will headline the night. Qualifying Race Number One will be lined straight up from the heat race finish. After those 25 laps are complete, lead lap cars will be completely inverted, and that will be the starting line-up for Qualifying Race Number Two. The top four points earners from the Qualifier Races will be locked into the top 4 starting spots of the Hoosier Autumn Classic on Saturday. Qualifier finishers 5, 6, 7, 8, in points will start on pole of heat races 1, 2, 3, 4 on Saturday the rest of the field will qualify on Saturday for their heat race line up spots.

This final night of the weekend will feature the second largest payout of the 2019 season., when $12,000 will be on the line during a 50 lap main event. On top of the large payout, the action on the track will be exciting for another reason as well - the Hoosier Autumn Classic marks the final race of the 2019 season before the Championships from I-96 Speedway.

Fans and rivers alike can follow along and get prepared for the event by finding the Hoosier Autumn Classic on Facebook. Learn more about the Plymouth Speedway online at www.plymouthspeedway.net'

Learn more about the American Ethanol Late Model Tour at www.AELMT.com., and on social media, like Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

This could end up being a big event. I believe both the WoO and Lucas are both off that weekend. Is Izzo promoting this event. I know he does the track Prep at Plymouth.
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

Quote Originally Posted by i-pod View Post
    This could end up being a big event. I believe both the WoO and Lucas are both off that weekend. Is Izzo promoting this event. I know he does the track Prep at Plymouth.
    Word I have is he help put the show together and is helping out in other capacity as well.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

this race was supposed to happen at lasalle. I like the format of the complete invert of lead lap cars on friday. something different. At least he's made it a reasonable purse where they might be able to make some money

Completely different show then what was to take place at LaSalle
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

it's the same weekend and the same format he was going to run. He talked ab doing segments just like what he's doing on friday's portion. The only thing that has changed is the location and they are running for a lot less money. Oh the name has changed as well.