Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A tweet constitutes a successful marketing strategy? Interesting,,,,,,
    I hate time trials.

my garage liability ins company says my logo can not be on a race car period , or my premium will double , never asked about on the tow vehicle though........

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Something I have noticed lately is that all racing organizations from woo sprints to Nhra display there sponsor on there hauler so if they want to get serious about major sponsors this something that should be a selling point but nobody does it.
    No one does that because once you do that, the Hauler can’t be registered as an RV and it then becomes a commercial vehicle and you legally have to register it as such and only people with a CDL can drive it

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Only if you put company logos on truck pulling the trailer.

Several haulers around here have logos on the trailer, but the truck itself is registered as an RV.
    It depends on the state. For example Iowa has a law allowing us to register those haulers as "Motorsports RV's" which allow us to not need a CDL, haul XX gallons of racing fuel, race for prize money and have sponsors, have alcohol in the living quarters of the hauler, etc.

Bloomer fans will buy anything with his logo or teammates on it, its the Apple of dirt late model racing. Cody sees that and is no dummy. Hey Axalta look what you did in sprint car racings largest stage, come do it on DLM's biggest stage too! Great way to raise money even though Axalta has really nothing to offer the average fan in the stand.

Seems to me like putting a pic up like that with a company's name would be illegal if they didn't have any negotiations behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    4 Barrel, it's 1 of the reasons he gave up the seat. TS is who he is, a hot headed individual. Let's not forget his partner Hass is one of the most respected guys out there. The man backs his on F1 team.
    You do fukin realize Haas was in prison right?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Seems to me like putting a pic up like that with a company's name would be illegal if they didn't have any negotiations behind closed doors.
    Long as they don’t run the car with that look, or try to sell any merchandise, I’d say it’s not. Any kind of profit and for sure they will be in trouble.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Jesus, the haters on Twitter. Oh, they would never associate with someone like Scott. Too much baggage. Ok, so in the early 90’s we have less than 3 grams of blow. That’s literally it.

Trying to run these sports like the PGA or NASCAR-see Tiger or NASCARS attendance is a mistake.

Long as they run a good race team, win races, and aren’t total POS, sponsor them if you so choose.

I think Scott teamed with Cody because he has fresh ideas. Doesn’t just sit on his hands. Do the status quo.

Rick Hendrick seen a wee bit 'o legal trouble too. Don't seem to keep his teams from sponsor opportunities.

A lot of time has passed since his offense, if that same thing happened today it might not even see the light of day. I just sincerely hope his marketing people, whoever they are, actually know how to put together a professional proposal versus some small minded appeal on Twitter. And when you give the general public the ability to comment you better expect some negative from the Neanderthal crowd, they should have known that. Talk about a “Weak Link”.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    my garage liability ins company says my logo can not be on a race car period , or my premium will double , never asked about on the tow vehicle though........
    Really? Dads shop is on the side of the car we help with, hes never been told anything like that. Kinda crazy sounding.

CnB, when you have as much money as Hass, his billion aire buddies probably had a party for him and we're asking how do we not get caught. Money always talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jk19 View Post
    Really? Dads shop is on the side of the car we help with, hes never been told anything like that. Kinda crazy sounding.
    has he ever asked , i did the same thing for several years until i found out different , my insurance agent said that people are so sue happy these days that if the race car was in an accident that went legal , the sponsor on the car could be held liable , so he said take it of or my premiums would more than double or i could be dropped all together , ive never done it again.....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    has he ever asked , i did the same thing for several years until i found out different , my insurance agent said that people are so sue happy these days that if the race car was in an accident that went legal , the sponsor on the car could be held liable , so he said take it of or my premiums would more than double or i could be dropped all together , ive never done it again.....
    I dont know if he has or hasnt. I know his agent has been through his shop many times and there are rear quarters hanging all around the shop with his shop name on them from the racecar. The race shop adjoins his shop with only a wall separating them.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    CnB, when you have as much money as Hass, his billion aire buddies probably had a party for him and we're asking how do we not get caught. Money always talks.
    It was for tax evasion I’m almost sure. Just another rich crook.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    You do fukin realize Haas was in prison right?
    FYI, Gene Haas was released from Prison on May 10, 2009...... Facts are Facts....

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyracing View Post
    FYI, Gene Haas was released from Prison on May 10, 2009...... Facts are Facts....
    Yep. My point exactly. People wanna call him a stand up guy, no he’s not. Another rich guy not paying taxes, see my shocked not shocked face.