Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Latest Liberal Scam

RECESSION!!! I do not say this lightly but this is being ginned up by the Trump haters. I am in the business BTW. Since the left has no real ideas they will attempt to destroy the economy. They have to in their mind because they have no other way to defeat Trump. So tell everyone about Bond yields and curves and cry WOLF. Dems want power, they want to run your lives. Make no mistake, these people don't care about anything or anybody, they just want power to control the purse. Heathens!!!

The Dem play book is to destroy the economy. Make no mistake. Only the gullible would think otherwise. They just have no other way to defeat Trump. They have tried everything that the low life scum can and nothing else has worked.

Looks like it's working, markets are cratering.

Markets are fear and greed. Once the fear sells off, the greed takes over. This Country is no where near a recession.

They have ideas. Play the race card & spread more hate to divide are great County. Its called the Demwit playbook.

Lets not forget about how they like to help people commit suicide.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bond inversion has been an fairly accurate leading sign of a recession. We are overdue for one anyway, and our national consumer debt is where it was when the markets crashed in the Great Recession.

Just can't wait for a crash or "anything" to go wrong, can you????

I read it all, inversion and all. The situation with debt is not the same as the liberal bundling cover ups of the period with Fanny and Freddy, under the Dodd and Frank regime. Recessions do happen, but there is none on the horizon in this Country. Plus the fact they are usually a couple years away from inversion curves and things can be done to handle them. So watching people panic and sell out of markets is little foolish. Dems need to have a recession to have any chance of beating Trump. They and their allies will push the bad economy and recession until the can create one if possible. That is really what is going on more than anything.

Hard to defeat a sitting president when the economy is doing well, they almost always get re-elected. With the economy headed for a downturn, he's vulnerable. Just saw a piece on Cavuto that Ford and GM have billions put away for this downturn. Part of this is self inflicted with Trump playing chicken with China over trade. Why make a deal, just wait till the new president is elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Just can't wait for a crash or "anything" to go wrong, can you????
    I'm looking forward to a recession because unlike with the last one, I'm in a position now to financially benefit from the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I read it all, inversion and all. The situation with debt is not the same as the liberal bundling cover ups of the period with Fanny and Freddy, under the Dodd and Frank regime. Recessions do happen, but there is none on the horizon in this Country. Plus the fact they are usually a couple years away from inversion curves and things can be done to handle them. So watching people panic and sell out of markets is little foolish. Dems need to have a recession to have any chance of beating Trump. They and their allies will push the bad economy and recession until the can create one if possible. That is really what is going on more than anything.
    You can't push a recession off indefinitely. The panic and sell off right now is premature, but we'll likely have a recession by sometime in 2021. Unemployment is low, but there is still a disproportionate number of low paying jobs and wages aren't rising as fast as they should. The stock market is artificially inflated at the moment. Debt is skyrocketing and savings rate is down.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I'm looking forward to a recession because unlike with the last one, I'm in a position now to financially benefit from the next one.
    The heck with fellow man????

You can't push a recession off indefinitely. The panic and sell off right now is premature, but we'll likely have a recession by sometime in 2021. Unemployment is low, but there is still a disproportionate number of low paying jobs and wages aren't rising as fast as they should. The stock market is artificially inflated at the moment. Debt is skyrocketing and savings rate is down.
    you are confusing the market now with the the one un der your hero the former hnic ..................................now that was artificial inflation of the market !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The heck with fellow man????
    Recessions are as much a given as death and taxes.

I am not saying there will be no recession but they do not have to be a disaster like 2008. You can bet if one of those left wing nut jobs like Liz get in, it will be. in the meantime selling off today was stupid and it is being promoting by the anti Trump crowd. You can also guarantee that just as much as recessions happen.

I don't really care about the sell off today. It's a slight buying opportunity.

Wall street knew that Trump's polices were unsustainable. Trump's polices are finally effecting his "great" economy. You poor gullible fools!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Yeah, we all should listen to SS12. He thinks Indian squaw LIZ will fix this Country. SS12 how would you like Govt run health care just for starters.

I'll take government run health insurance.

I'll take government run health insurance.
    You deserve it. Just keep trying.