Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

JD back to 6th.....
    Formerly 66#1

Guaranteed work time sucks.

Madden is the terminator these days. Unstoppable.

Last 30 laps were single file basically. JD tried hard to go outside and couldn't make it stick.
    Loved the first 60 laps of this race...not so much going on at all last 30 laps.
    Madden, what can you say? He's the guy right now.

I think Overton had a car to win, but there wasn’t any way to pass, so who knows. I don’t know what those Zero cars are doing, but they’re definitely doing something. Madden is pretty much unbeatable right now.

#LucasDirt #Topless100 Feature Finish:
    Madden
    Overton
    Bloomquist
    Richards
    Babb
    Davenport
    Culp
    Moran
    Marlar
    ONeal71
    Buckingham
    McCreadie
    Erb
    Bronson
    Norris
    Pearson
    Sullivan
    Scott1st
    Beard
    Owens
    Moyer
    Scott2s
    MoyerJr
    Jackson
    Rickman

Overton was best out there, Madden 2nd best. Track rubbered up and couldn't pass last 30+ laps. Hats off to Team Zero.

Overton had his chance to pass madden. But he couldn’t capitalize on it. If bloomer was a 100 % healthy. I think he wins this race. I’m sure he is hurting now

Just incredible Madden can do so well in a new ride. The Bloomquist chassis is making Madden really look good and Madden is making the Bloomquist chassis look good. What a great combination. Bloomquist has to be a genius for selecting Madden to drive his backup car.

Team zero is hot!!!Would have been nice to see Rocky Weiss. Win his first woo race tonight. Heard it was good race between him Ziegler
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 08-17-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    Just incredible Madden can do so well in a new ride. The Bloomquist chassis is making Madden really look good and Madden is making the Bloomquist chassis look good. What a great combination. Bloomquist has to be a genius for selecting Madden to drive his backup car.
    I bet Cody had a lot to do with madden being in the bloomer car. Yeah bloomer chassis fits madden driving perfectly. Can he do it again at Mansfield?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    The bloomer chassises are at the best. When the track slicks off and rubbered up
    These 2 things are complete opposites.

If bloomer was 100 % healthy does he win???

Who knows...all we know is Team zero is a freight train and nobody has the answer for them.

No doubt about. I think Weiss is going to break thru here real soon. Start to win more races. He was the leading firecracker with 5 to go or so got a flat tire

Bloomquist did prove he can go 100 laps. I would say he is good enough to win. Can he beat Madden at Mansfield and Eldora ? I don't know.

Yes he proved he could run 100 laps. But how much did pain & bouncing of the car effect his racing? He said in post race interview his hip was hurting pretty bad. From the track being choppy causing car to bounce

Now, can they PLEASE buy Madden a new fire suit. I know this isn't nascar, but hes won like $160k in a suit with the team sponsors that fired him/ "mutually" split ways.

Well finally word got out on what his injuries were. Shattered knee cap, 21 screws in his hip. JD needs to go over to Scott and give him that cape. Meet the real superman, Scott Bloomquist, love him or hate him I can't imagine the discomfort he is in driving that car.

Yes and to think there has been a numb nuts around here questioning if he was really even injured that bad.