6 podiums
    11 top fives
    2.9 average finish
    3 fast times
    6 heat wins
    6 races led
    200 laps led
    $164,276 in feature earnings

BS and team blue are the best team out there. Both CBR cars, along with BS, start top 6 and the outcome was so lopsided. Fell bad for CBR team drivers and Norris. That kid can hold his head hi. Most tracks he has never seen and did a outstanding job. I'll say it. Josh Richards won't be back in that seat next year, that had to be embarrassing to start side by side and just keep losing spots while the same car wins.

Yet DOD has moved Chris Madden to the #1 spot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    BS and team blue are the best team out there. Both CBR cars, along with BS, start top 6 and the outcome was so lopsided. Fell bad for CBR team drivers and Norris. That kid can hold his head hi. Most tracks he has never seen and did a outstanding job. I'll say it. Josh Richards won't be back in that seat next year, that had to be embarrassing to start side by side and just keep losing spots while the same car wins.
    Richards started 12th

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Yet DOD has moved Chris Madden to the #1 spot lol.
    DoD is a wealth of information but the late model rankings are comic book material.
    8/13/16

Oh I love DOD, and their rankings are usually at least kind of accurate, but moving Madden to #1 was definitely a “prisoner of the moment” reaction.

Remote control shocks and trick 5th coils, that car could be radio controlled without a driver in the seat at all and still win...

Terry m if it’s truly a “power ranking” then madden should of been 1st after cedar lake or even Florence

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    DoD is a wealth of information but the late model rankings are comic book material.
    Those rankings just voted on. There’s no real formula behind it. Taking them seriously is kinda silly when it’s opinion based.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

There are lots of opinions in racing that I almost completely ignore every time.

The folks at DOD are not in that club......they get it right more times than not.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Remote control wine press to mash those sour grapes.......lmao.

And they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

American Dirt Late Model Rankings, https://twitter.com/ADLM_Rankings
    In the aDLMr drivers are rewarded for showing up often and performing well against the top competition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Remote control shocks and trick 5th coils, that car could be radio controlled without a driver in the seat at all and still win...
    If you you knew half as much as you think you do, you might have actually graduated middle school.

"Terry m if it’s truly a “power ranking” then madden should of been 1st after cedar lake or even Florence"

You would have to think had Madden been at the Dirt Million this past weekend, and judging by his recent performance, he would have been one of the favorites to win it.

Thanks for the stats
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Remote control wine press to mash those sour grapes.......lmao.

And they wonder why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    If you you knew half as much as you think you do, you might have actually graduated middle school.
    But were the haters. If it was his boy winning all these races, it’s on pure skill, junk car, all talent.

But oh no, it’s the most professional team out there kicking butt. They have something no one else has.

Must be dam good edibles.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well CnB you said it not me, your conscious is talking to you. My "boy"has won multiple crown jewel events in a family father son operation, lol how many races has Richards won since leaving that ride...I rest my case the car makes careers it's a fact. Are you guys blind or do you just love to hate me that much to defy me,even in the face of the facts? How many series races have Brandon, Steve, and his grandfather won in their family car, let alone crown jewels? I rest my case again....sheeesh

It's been debated here many times and concluded that the DoD rankings are NOT a yearly based ranking, just off of what they have done lately.

I would think even if it was based off the whole season that Madden should still be #1. Winning USA Nationals, North/South and Topless are 3 huge races with most of the best competition there. Especially at Cedar Lake where they seem to get everyone from WoO and Lucas Oil. In my mind, if you can beat the best 3 times in a row at those 3 races you have pretty much made your case for a #1 ranking for the year.

Bshep has countless wins against 2, maybe 3 other cars that can compete with him. He did win the Dream and the Million but the Dream is just one race (Madden won 3) and the Million was not a good race. Wonder what may have happened if the track wouldn't have locked down so early.

I'd say Madden has had a better year than Sheppard. Still more big races to go but will be great to see if Madden can keep it up or if BShep can show he belongs at #1. Only way to show that is to win against the best.

Well CnB you said it not me, your conscious is talking to you. My "boy"has won multiple crown jewel events in a family father son operation, lol how many races has Richards won since leaving that ride...I rest my case the car makes careers it's a fact. Are you guys blind or do you just love to hate me that much to defy me,even in the face of the facts? How many series races have Brandon, Steve, and his grandfather won in their family car, let alone crown jewels? I rest my case again....sheeesh
    You don’t know any facts. That’s why nobody here respects anything you post.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    It's been debated here many times and concluded that the DoD rankings are NOT a yearly based ranking, just off of what they have done lately.

I would think even if it was based off the whole season that Madden should still be #1. Winning USA Nationals, North/South and Topless are 3 huge races with most of the best competition there. Especially at Cedar Lake where they seem to get everyone from WoO and Lucas Oil. In my mind, if you can beat the best 3 times in a row at those 3 races you have pretty much made your case for a #1 ranking for the year.

Bshep has countless wins against 2, maybe 3 other cars that can compete with him. He did win the Dream and the Million but the Dream is just one race (Madden won 3) and the Million was not a good race. Wonder what may have happened if the track wouldn't have locked down so early.

I'd say Madden has had a better year than Sheppard. Still more big races to go but will be great to see if Madden can keep it up or if BShep can show he belongs at #1. Only way to show that is to win against the best.
    Wow ... you must really hate BShepp!