Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Race track food

Default Race track food

What race tracks have your favorite food and what is it? My favorites are eldora pizza burger, Mansfield pepper jack Mac and cheese bites and a chocolate shake from Tyler county.

Boylan’s pork chop sandwiches at various races and tracks through the year.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Golden Isle had some really good food. Florence has a BBQ joint that comes in every now and that will help you pack on some pounds.

East bay .....fresh strawberries, home made sheet cake and whipped cream with clay dust.....look forward to that every time I go.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The food at screven is awesome.

Eldora Cheese wurst.

Cheese Sticks from I-30 Speedway

Diamond Park Speedway in Nashville/Murfreesboro, Arkansas used to have amazing burgers. They were wrapped in white paper,and the juice would run out on your fingers and soak the paper. That track could be one of the best tracks anywhere with some minor layout changes. It's smooth as glass,and fast also.
    Formerly 66#1

Sensenig's BBQ stand @ Lincoln Speedway in Hanover, Pa. Their pit beef sandwich and chicken legs are outstanding.

Highland had a sloppy joe that was great I still remember that unique taste..

Pork tenderloin sandwich at I-80

Only concessions I hit all year is Eldora. ...However those lemonades at Fairbury were excellent.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I’ve been to Screven probably a dozen times or more, and not once have they had the food they advertised.

Eldora chicken wings and deep fried cheez ballz, and a Yuengling from the main bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    Eldora chicken wings and deep fried cheez ballz, and a Yuengling from the main bar.
    Yep.... Eldora chicken wings and cheese balls.
    Too many cheese balls will stop you up though

At Oshkosh you could get a traditional Wisconsin fish fry on Friday nights. It wasn’t just an attempt to say they did a fish fry either, it was pretty dang good and you could get perch or walleye.

When Simmons was still promoting, West Liberty, Dubuque, and Farley had the best tenderloin sandwiches of anywhere in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Sensenig's BBQ stand @ Lincoln Speedway in Hanover, Pa. Their pit beef sandwich and chicken legs are outstanding.
    without a doubt hands down the best menu item at any track in the country that i have been to and that is saying a lot.

Bologna burger at South Boston Speedway, Wythe's bologna a close second.

West Liberty with the tenderloin sandwich and Wythe for all around food and price.

I-80 has a good pork tenderloin, but the absolute best track food hands down was at Mesa Marin in Bakersfield. Their homemade chili was legendary.

Best race track food I have ever had was at the Nashville Fairgrounds this year for the WoO sprint show.
    Had a phonemonial philly cheese steak sandwich on friday night and then had an amazing Chicken Teryaki Noodles on saturday, both $10, but both out of this world delicious.
    Runner up in my book is the Tex Mex Stand at Turn4 in Knoxville, the Chicken Burrito bowl is outstanding for track food.
    I also eat Boylans every chance I can get, whether its the loose meat, the pork chop sandwich or the steak on a stick ,you can not go wrong.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.