Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Devin Moran Not Racing at the World

Just saw on Devin's website he is not running the world 100 in 2 weeks. I think its time the Dunn Benson teams gets over the past and lets Devin run at Eldora. He is missing an opportunity to run 2 of the most notable races every year.

His brother is getting married that weekend, it has nothing to do with Dunn-Benson.

Planning a wedding World 100 weekend involving a late model family?? I guess we see who’s gonna be the boss of that marriage. ...I’d tell my brother good luck! Ain’t coming.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

It was supposed to be Knoxville weekend but they moved it to the world weekend so Devin wouldn’t miss his brothers wedding

he raced the dream in the 9 car. an racing isn't everything. family first.

Moran needs to DIVORCE DB... Enough said!!!

well put him in your car then. hes been very consistent and going to tracks he's never been to. I see next year being a better year. an there not having part failures like last year.

It's not as easy as some think but, sometimes wfofan can be right. I don't think they have ran as good as I thought they would have by now but, that's where it's not as easy as it seems part comes in. New team, new people, sometimes different motor combination different shock package, driver visiting some tracks for the first time, Shop in different state or the driver living in a different state. Sometimes it just takes a couple of years to gel. He's had some good runs this year he just doesn't have the win to show for it. I give them another year or 2 and I think were going to see a big difference but, just JMO.

I wish they could have worked it out so Bobby would have had a 2 or 3 year run at it in the DB equipment......but I think you're right about Devin given the same tenure.

Or anybody for that matter......when you throw people together that don't really know each other teamwork just doesn't happen over night.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bobby broke every piece of equipment they had. Its a brand new everything for Devin and team haha

And there's been no part failures cause he dont drive the car hard enough to break anything...hence the 0 in the win column....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    And there's been no part failures cause he dont drive the car hard enough to break anything...hence the 0 in the win column....
    He's also more likely to keep a ride since he's not rough on equipment. I've seen you comment enough to know you would do almost anything to spin a story in Bobby's favor.
    GOOD DAY!
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

I’ll use an abbreviation outta your little playbook, smdh.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    He's also more likely to keep a ride since he's not rough on equipment. I've seen you comment enough to know you would do almost anything to spin a story in Bobby's favor.
    GOOD DAY!
    DB wanted Bobby back for this year so, DB must not have thought Bobby was to rough on equipment so, no spinning here just the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    DB wanted Bobby back for this year so, DB must not have thought Bobby was to rough on equipment so, no spinning here just the facts.
    Those aren't exactly all the facts kidrock.........

I wouldn't go to my own wedding if it was on a raceday, let alone a friend or family members.

Hence the better average finish and similar ranking and much better attitude within the team........oh, and Devin actually takes part in the maintenance program and shows up at the shop.

But who's counting?

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    GOOD DAY!
    I had a Farrah fawcett poster on my wall .....I used to spin things in her favor too.

the $ there saving on parts = the wins bobby had with them. if not more $ there saving. and Moran moved to the shop.

So Moran is living up to his end of the deal??? What a novel idea.