Default Lucas at the Pond

Any word on details.. what time gates open.. admission prices..etc??? Been waiting for someone from the track to post info..but???

Quote Originally Posted by Tnewton View Post
    Any word on details.. what time gates open.. admission prices..etc??? Been waiting for someone from the track to post info..but???
    ponderosa speedway facebook page will give you your answer or ponderosaspeedway.net

Quote Originally Posted by hugthehub View Post
    ponderosa speedway facebook page will give you your answer or ponderosaspeedway.net
    Good luck with that. They haven't responded to anyone that has asked them. It's a big secret, apparently.
    Nothing on the flyers, adds, nada...

It's on their Facebook page gates open at 1 hot laps 7:30. $30 for grandstands and $45 for pit.

Do anyone know if we can mark seats off on Thursday?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    It's on their Facebook page gates open at 1 hot laps 7:30. $30 for grandstands and $45 for pit.
    I did sed that...was that a random fan that posted the info or actually Ponderoda?

The whole seating policy has been secret itself. I have tried and tried to find out and no answer. Hope they don't let people mark off seats until they open gates on Friday or at least let us know what they allow and when they allow it.

Its thursday and people are marking seats no tape allowed

My guess is that means there is no point trying to show up to a place like that unless you live by the track.
    Good luck to whomever decides to make the trip.
    Our next race will be Eldora World 100!!

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    My guess is that means there is no point trying to show up to a place like that unless you live by the track.Good luck to whomever decides to make the trip. Our next race will be Eldora World 100!!
    They do have a lot of seating but ones in turn 4 aren't the best view in the world. I imagine you could always find a seat in the pit side bleachers because you have to eat dirt sitting there(which I don't mind)

Just read a post on Facebook that said you cannot mark off seats until gates open at 1 tomorrow