Cool 4m folks headed to the world

Wanted to start a thread ... wouldn't mind stoppin by a few campsites or vice versa, after I win the cornhole tournament ☻☻☻☻☻ who all's goin? Noticed in years past this thread was made up seemed like most folks got along shared great ideas ... food... events away from the track during the day ...... still haven't watched qualifying or anything of that nature from the infield an thats one thing I'm gonna do this year ..... if your goin name one thing you do there every year that is a can't miss while your there ..... heard an done a few things there just lookin or thinkin up new/old ideas I may have overlooked in the past. I can't stop thinkin bout it .... I'm jonesin! Cant wait an cant believe it's so close already!!!!

I’ll be there Thursday morning on... camping - Lot 2, row 3. Track seats - section H, top row, best seats in da house! Any and everyone, Come on by and say howdy.

Now if we gonna have a meet n greet, let’s be serious people. It seems it’s always turned into a confusing cluster. Lol
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Be there Thursday morning.

As far as a meet n greet. I'm down; but like Dirt Crow said usually turns into a joke.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 08-28-2019 at 09:04 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Saturday only

Be there Monday evening. Hang out & chill for a few days before racing. Seats section AA patio (top)
    Whistle Stop is a must visit in Ansonia & 5 minutes from the track is Earl’s gravesite- it’s impressive just as he was !

Crow we went to two different simulators last year or else we would of met buddy, can't make it this year but hope to be back next year...

Couple more places of interest:
    25 miles north of Eldora is Grand Lake -goes from St.Marys to Celina. World’s largest non -equipment dug manmade lake. The workers (mainly immigrants) were paid 50 cents per day and a jigger of whiskey! Several good restaurants on the water.

#2- for those arriving before Thursday- about 1 hour east in Town Center is the Airstream Camper factory. Tours every afternoon- we took this in last year & enjoyed the experience.

Jackson Center for the Airstream tour!

I’ll be there Friday and Saturday — with the prettiest girl in Georgia. I’ve been there many many times, but it’ll be her first time at the Big E. We’re super excited!

My mistake:
    Airstream Factory is in Jackson Center- NOT- Town Center.
    I’m getting older!

We will be there Thursday-Sunday camping in Speedy row 6. F¥ckin stoked, can’t wait to stand inside turns 1&3 for that first hotlap session Thursday. Let em eat fellas!!

8th world in a row! Going Tuesday this year. Eldora village. Wouldn’t recommend for your first visit but being down in the infield around staging area for Saturday’s heat races is priceless. The competitiveness, the aura, fastest late models in the world nothing compares man

Never even thought bout Earl's grave site gotta check it out .... also airstream tour sounds good, be there thurs mornin at the very latest .... appreciate your alls responses keep them coming 
    Last edited by george w; 08-28-2019 at 09:41 PM.

A little info:

Airstream tour is at 2:00 m-f & 2 hours in length

Earls Gravesite: just up Hwy118- north of track, turn left to Burkettsville-then left to St. Bernard Catholic Church Cemetery. (It’s unique & respectful to his memory.)

Firefox your awesome plan on doin both, I'm definitely partial to AA an A section myself, prolly be little bit below you ... not under the awning but plan on checking out both stops an possibly catchin up with ya

have fun boys

We will be there either Wednesday evening, or leaving Thursday morning.

You gotta get down and stand in turn 3 during the start of the heats., the earlier in the night the better.

We're planning on leaving Thursday morning. No camping this year. We'll be staying in a hotel about an hour away.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Three of us will be leaving Thursday morning for my 22nd straight World and the other guys 31st and 12th. Camping in Eldora Village and sitting in section SB at the top. My favorite thing is being in the pits among all of the cars during the first set of hot laps....feeling all the excitement and the sounds of the engines gets me going.