Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    119

    Default Does anyone play dirt draft?

    I keep seeing it advertised on Facebook and might get into it. Does anyone in here play it, and have any opinions on it? I donít really understand how it works, Iím reading you play for ppvs, race tickets and merchandise, seems different but could be neat. Thanks for any replies.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Following along ...... randomly wondered the same myself over the past week or so

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,332

    Default

    I just got on board with it last week before the dirt million. It's pretty addicting once you get started into it honestly. I was the fence about it until they released what you could win in the store. You get 100,000 points to select 5 drivers. Just like tonight the WoO race at I96 tonight. Bshep costs you about 25k in points Junghans is the 2nd highest choice at 24,500k , from there, the names of drivers cost you less and less. You can edit your team at anytime before the racing starts, and it keeps a live tracker too while the race is happening.

    I gambled on Mansfield being rough last week, and chose 3 guys I knew would be locked in and would just be there at the end, and 2 guys that had to race their way in that were decent.....it didn't pay off. I ended up somewhere around 100 ☹

    It don't just Cover DLM stuff. There is USMTS mods, outlaw and all star sprints, midgets, and I believe pavement late models.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    297

    Default

    If it's got anything to do with gambling could someone hook me up with how to get in and get started

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I just got on board with it last week before the dirt million. It's pretty addicting once you get started into it honestly. I was the fence about it until they released what you could win in the store. You get 100,000 points to select 5 drivers. Just like tonight the WoO race at I96 tonight. Bshep costs you about 25k in points Junghans is the 2nd highest choice at 24,500k , from there, the names of drivers cost you less and less. You can edit your team at anytime before the racing starts, and it keeps a live tracker too while the race is happening. I gambled on Mansfield being rough last week, and chose 3 guys I knew would be locked in and would just be there at the end, and 2 guys that had to race their way in that were decent.....it didn't pay off. I ended up somewhere around 100 ☹It don't just Cover DLM stuff. There is USMTS mods, outlaw and all star sprints, midgets, and I believe pavement late models.
    Frankie for 15 was a steal tonight lol

  6. #6

    Default

    I play and its awesome. You can cash in your points for race tickets, ppv's, t-shirts, hats and all kinds of other things. I actually cashed in points and got my ticket to the Hillbilly 100 this Sunday for free. It costs $5.99 a month to join but its worth the money and a lot of fun.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Woodruff, SC
    Posts
    2,650

    Default

    I enjoy playing as well.

    If you have a smart phone just go and download the app. All instructions are there. Pretty simple. A few bucks a month (5.99). And you play for all kinds of merch which you can check out on dirtdraft.com

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,409

    Default

    I got the app trying to see how scoring is broke down. Or do you just add finishing positions. Trying to figure out if you should go with 5 average guys or couple good ones and some duds

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    As a driver, and not a big name, this seems like it could be very humbling to see your name in the bargain bin...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Batavia, OH
    Posts
    10,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I got the app trying to see how scoring is broke down. Or do you just add finishing positions. Trying to figure out if you should go with 5 average guys or couple good ones and some duds
    It's 2 points per position counting down from 100 points for 1st. 40 pts for dnq
    Droop isn't the problem.

    Arizona Speedway-2. Ohio Valley-1
    East Bay-2. Lawrenceburg-2
    All-Tech-1. Florence-1
    Volusia-1
    Jackson -4
    Mudlick -1
    Moler -2
    Atomic-1

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It's 2 points per position counting down from 100 points for 1st. 40 pts for dnq
    Thanks appreciate it

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    I just got my first win at a WoO sprint race last weekend. Average driver seems to work the best..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    314

    Default

    I enter every event, LM, Sprints, Mods, Midgets, Pavement LM. I follow Late Models but have done the best picking mid-priced drivers in races where I know none of the drivers lol. It is rather addicting and easy to play. I have accumulated 1773 pts in about 6 weeks but you need twice that many to cash in on a tshirt.

    PackmanJim

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default

    If it's got anything to do with gambling could someone hook me up with how to get in and get started
    I am with the same question here, prefer playing trusted online gambling games, just need "real" reviews. I usually choose an adequate gambling service from here https://casinobetsites.com/ , all the sites are verified and secure.
    Last edited by samgood; 03-25-2020 at 03:32 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Dirtdraft.com It's pretty fun. 6 bucks a month I think

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Hopefully they figure out a way to make it worth the $6/month. Not much racing going on....
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,409

    Default

    i wouldn't sign up now if i didn't have it already
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Yeah I used to play back when they raced.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.