Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Did track clean up? Seen Pierce was 8th with around 10 to go and ended up 4th? Big win for Frankie I believe it was the SN race at Fairbury he was really strong also...
    Frank has had a really good weekend. He seems like he has gotten a lot better this year.
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    Pierce should have won that race! Not sure why he waited so long to go to the top. Nice to see Frankie win though.
    Glad to see Frankie win. At least 5 or 6 better cars pulled off that were in front of him. So he was lucky to get fourth last night. Others were good on top before the rain. The rain killed the top for a long time.

Ah I see. Ya people on Facebook said when the track cleaned up he was flying 17th to 4th...

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    Glad to see Frankie win. At least 5 or 6 better cars pulled off that were in front of him. So he was lucky to get fourth last night. Others were good on top before the rain. The rain killed the top for a long time.
    Well it don't matter how good you are if don't finish the race it doesn't mean squat lol

Thanks all I know is Pierce was flying toward the end. watched it on dod.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well it don't matter how good you are if don't finish the race it doesn't mean squat lol
    Right that's what they beat us over the head with all the time lol...

Congrats to the top three. Too bad everyone was forced to the bottom by the rain.
    Last edited by Mud; 09-01-2019 at 01:31 PM.