Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World 100 wraps

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Dude. None of you guys mentioned the best one hands down. Very sentimental. SOB going to get money for a shirt or car or both outta me

Cha-ching! $$$ LMAO u go!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Dude. None of you guys mentioned the best one hands down. Very sentimental. SOB going to get money for a shirt or car or both outta me
    I think it was already brought up on here somewhere that’s why I didn’t post it

The graphic work on that car is unbelievable. It's the best one since Jeeps 9/11 memorial car imo. The work that went into the nose in that car is crazy. I'm pretty sure it's been painted.

Man those black panels they use to hide stuff when they have the wheels off ruin a lot of these pics.

Since I am not there, I ordered both of them that they have on their website, plus an additional 1 for my nephew. That car looks awesome, ol Brewster would be proud. They just need Swifty there to look after the Turk.

49 car does look awesome. I have been wanting to do something like that on my car one year. Guess I will have to go with a Stroker Ace Theme now. I cannot top that 49 car, Love the rust/patina on it. Kudos to whomever did the design on the wrap.

I also liked in the interview after heat win, he said car was" not bad for being pulled out of the junkyard...."
    I about spit out my sweet tea (party foul, like spilling a beer)
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    49 car does look awesome. I have been wanting to do something like that on my car one year. Guess I will have to go with a Stroker Ace Theme now. I cannot top that 49 car, Love the rust/patina on it. Kudos to whomever did the design on the wrap.

I also liked in the interview after heat win, he said car was" not bad for being pulled out of the junkyard...."
    I about spit out my sweet tea (party foul, like spilling a beer)
    Indocil Art, the helmet painter, did JD’s wrap. First wrap he’s done. There is a post on the Indocil Art fb page about how the idea came about

They have been making stuff look cool for a while........makes sense they would hit a home run with the first wrap.

bet it weren't cheap.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

We were so excited about the JD wrap, we had to find the movie on YouTube and watch it with our granddaughters Thursday before heading to Eldora. Then of course we bought a shirt and hoodie as soon as we got to the track. No doubt the runaway leader in souvenir sales this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    We were so excited about the JD wrap, we had to find the movie on YouTube and watch it with our granddaughters Thursday before heading to Eldora. Then of course we bought a shirt and hoodie as soon as we got to the track. No doubt the runaway leader in souvenir sales this weekend.
    What happened to ya Terry? Never heard back from you about meeting up over the weekend.