Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Good post TS Fan, that's what I was meaning from my post but popk wasn't having it. You cant base the health of a sport on its biggest event, even if it does set a record. As you said just look around not many are running supers anymore only when woo, lucas or a regional series comes to town car counts are trending down at most track and yes I know they're exceptions because some are thriving. More and more tracks are closing down every season, I try to look at the big picture and to me it's not looking good.
    Last edited by Mason87; 09-10-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Racing is way different now and with only 10 lap heat races the only way a guy is going to come from 6th to win a heat is if there are a bunch of mistakes from the guys upfront. I don't mind inverts but 6 Is extremely excessive during a 10 lap heat race. 4 invert max and do away with this points scoring bull crap, go back to the way earl did it. Thursday do the twin races then Friday and Saturday go back to the old format or make the races longer than 25 laps. That is crazy for 10,000 to win. JMO

10 lap heats should not invert 6 for sure.

Sheppard is quoted as saying "a terrible format". Is he a whiner too? Other's have complained about it too. Are they whiners as well?

Yes they are

I’ve heard many drivers say no invert for heats should go deeper than how many cars transfer. So if four cars make the show, then the invert should be four or less.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!