Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default World 100 thoughts

I love Eldora, period. And the racing wasn’t bad. And I love their traffic control now.

Gripes as a spectator. You say you aren’t letting people bring in them big chairs, but I seen them. Some places, truly no big deal. There, if you are heavy or think you need a La Z Boy, it’s an issue. Now heavy, is what it is. Them big chairs, you just cannot have them. People a couple rows down in front of us, were trying to find their seats, well the couple that had the aisle seats like us, had these big chairs taking up three spots. So they cheated it just enough the guy could squeeze in. But to sit there for hours so these people can have these big ass chairs, nope. Enforce it. I’m not going to deal with it, be a normal person, and realize where you are. Same thing down from us and in the other section. Taking up one or two extra spots. Be considerate and use your head.

Watching these old people almost mow down the older couple in front of us in the main Eldora lot just outside the exit, classy. Going a good 20, then look at them like their the idiots. Slow the fuk down and pay attention. If it was a little kid you’d have blasted them. The parking lot with everyone leaving is no place to fly. Especially with the way they control traffic, no need. I mean a 70ish darn near blasting 50ish people, crazy.

Done with the whining, us personally, good.

The racing stuff.

Don O’Neal-KRob was spot on, O’Neal drove like a complete idiot. Junked him and jacked up Hawkins. And he got beautiful karma. Glad Norris got in.

Marlar-When he spotted how crappy O’Neal drove and commented on it, that’s great. Ty Mikey.

Mason Zeigler-At least he owned up to crashing Page and others. I like Mason, and he shoulda felt bad. Glad he showed genuine remorse for it.

Billy Moyer-I thought he’d run pretty good, picked him in his heat. But just wasn’t very good.

Bloomer-We watched him get off the golf cart after the drivers meeting at the hauler. He should not be racing. Dude can barely move. He looked decent in the driver intros, but walking to his hauler, out of the spotlight, literally looks awful. Bad wreck/fire, he is screwed getting out quickly. Somehow ended up sixth. Shame Ariel and Katrina aren’t there. Just a dam shame.

Bobby-I didn’t think he’d last when early on he’s literally sideways outta the corner. Just cannot last. And it didn’t. They gotta figure out how to get maneuverable, because it’s cushion or nothing right now.

Richards-He doesn’t look good, period.

Hudson-Really good young man. Can tell he just soaks it in. And is good with fans.

Weiss-Really thought he was going to get it, but JD turned up the wick. He sticks with what he is in now, dude is going to be a star. Really good, really matured. I think Scott should until he heals, just mentor drivers for a fee. Weiss and Landers, helped them both. Others too I’m sure.

Owens-Jimmy is still Jimmy.

JD-Becoming one of my favorites, his demeanor, his driving. He has learned to drive really straight and smart. And no power steering, props man. Ordering a Brewster shirt today. Took his advice on buying some sh!t lol.

That about sums it up. Sorry I didn’t meet anyone. By the time we get there, and do vendor alley, and the pits, outta time. Love the Big E, cannot wait for the 50th.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Was that you Shiny getting the shout out? If so, props. You do great updates.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Appreciate the insight CnB.
    I hate time trials.

Ditto, well stated.

Loved watching Moyer Sr over the years, but he needs to let it go. He’s solidly on DLM Mt Rushmore already. This aero stuff is going to ruin it all. Somebody needs to step up and do something. Plan on attending the 50th as I’m sure it will be a barn burner. It was a good race and very entertaining, but it would be much better if it wasn’t all about “clean air” and more about skill and balls.

I normally love watching Don O’Neal race...I love aggressive racing, but holy hell Don...that was complete lunacy.

Everything he said. And one last thing, Speedy needs to ban the side by sides. People flying all over the place and throwing rocks and crap.

Eventually a kid will get hit and killed by one and the guy making millions annually on that place will lose it all. And rightfully so. Golf carts are fine, the 1000cc turbo side by sides and crap is too much.

Hoping Clint Bowyer fires Don O'Neal. What a moron

I stood on the pit road between the care center and haulers and watched Don swerve his car at Kent's crew guys as they were throwing their hands up and flying the bird in his direction after he came off the scales. For Kent to say what he said, he mustve been boiling. He normally doesn't say much anything, he's a pretty soft spoken guy. If we rewind a few weeks, Richards put him in the wall in the last B main for the n/s for a transfer spot after he was already guaranteed a starting spot anyway. I dont know if that 7B has a red dot on his car for those 2 aim at or what. I like Robinson, that was just down right stupid on Don's part to haul it in there like that.

Don needs to put out to pasture

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Don needs to put out to pasture
    Speaking of pasture, I forget ole Scott James stepping in a big pile out in the pasture.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I stood on the pit road between the care center and haulers and watched Don swerve his car at Kent's crew guys as they were throwing their hands up and flying the bird in his direction after he came off the scales. For Kent to say what he said, he mustve been boiling. He normally doesn't say much anything, he's a pretty soft spoken guy. If we rewind a few weeks, Richards put him in the wall in the last B main for the n/s for a transfer spot after he was already guaranteed a starting spot anyway. I dont know if that 7B has a red dot on his car for those 2 aim at or what. I like Robinson, that was just down right stupid on Don's part to haul it in there like that.
    Should have went to his hauler, that was absolutely totally ridiculous. And KRob I seen put karma on Twitter. I was so fukin happy seeing Don get that flat. Couldn’t believe the perfect timing. I never wish bad luck, but he deserved it. And hearing that, he deserved more. Full fledged idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcat View Post
    Everything he said. And one last thing, Speedy needs to ban the side by sides. People flying all over the place and throwing rocks and crap.

Eventually a kid will get hit and killed by one and the guy making millions annually on that place will lose it all. And rightfully so. Golf carts are fine, the 1000cc turbo side by sides and crap is too much.
    I didn’t even realize they let side by sides be there, that’s retarded. Way too many people. And they are ridiculously fast. Mix that with alcohol etc, recipe for disaster. I thought just golf carts were okay.

Default Ride height

As of now I agree on Billy. He has nothing left to prove, go out before people forget how good you were. That prelim night had me thinking he made a resurgence, but then not at all.

I think too many were not maneuverable, look at JD, he could run anywhere. I agree they need an aero change, but a good balanced car can still get to the front. Madden.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Speaking of pasture, I forget ole Scott James stepping in a big pile out in the pasture.
    I don’t recall him destroying anyone’s car

First World 100 for me. Decided to go at 630 am Sat. morning. Sourced ticket off here, and was rolling from central IL at 730. Had a good day. Race was as I expected. It is worth the trip, but I will always prefer the bullrings.
    My ticket was on the patio in section G. What a seat. Thanks again DG
    I left the seat as Jonathan was still rolling into 1. I was to my truck and out the gate in a flash. I didn't make it all the way back home, but after short a nap, I was back on the road.
    Total trip was 620 miles, 24 hrs and 30 minutes.
    Bonus was being able to stop in Champaign this morning and cover all the Julie tickets due tomorrow. That will make for a very easy Monday.

I been wondering if Don thought Kent was the one that jacked him up off 2? It was Hawkins who did it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Fatties bringing in the lazy boy chairs and taking up more space than they paid for deserve all the grief hurled in their direction. Want more space for your big @ss and your crap? Buy an extra seat fatty. If they sit in front of you expect no leg room. Also expect if I’m behind you to get the odd knee in your back. Those chairs suck and need to go, period.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Both Richards and O’Neal are prone to random displays of moron driving. The only difference is Richards has wolfed down a tasty knuckle sammich in the past for his idiocy. If K Rob would retaliate in kind or do some dental work on those clowns the behavior would cease.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Donnie O has a much shorter Christmas card list than he started the weekend with. And it was probably already a short list. Dude was a bowling ball last night.