Default The Real Story Behind The 49 This Weekend

Did any of the proceeds go to Kenny Rogers or the cast? Or does Christopher Reeve's foundation get anything for all the Superman sales? Asking for a friend.

Great read indeed. The whole Brewster Baker thing is awesome. We bought three shirts and a hoodie as soon as we got there Friday afternoon. I don’t know how many items they brought with them, but it wasn’t nearly enough!

This is not the first time someone has done a Brewster Baker wrap on a late model.

I’ve followed JD for several years, since 2010. When he won the Southern Nats title that year, he pulled a slider on Madden at the Taz and won the darn race..only slider I’ve ever seen there in supers. After that race, I became an instant fan. Ironically, that night at the Taz, we parked beside JD’s current souvenir guy, Brewster, in his camper. He told us to watch that 49 car and did we ever. After the race, he said what did I tell ya? I always knew JD would make it big if the opportunity presented itself. He’s always had tons of talent. Reminds me so much of Scott Sexton and Duayne Hommel. They, along with JD, in my opinion, are the best I’ve seen wheel a car. There may have been a Brewster Baker wrap before, but NEVER a World 100 winning wrap of it. 49 fan for life!!!
    Trip the light fantastic!

Some on here say hes just a average regional driver at best. Im glad jd proved them wrong. Im sure there peeking in here a time or two every now and then! 🤔🤔
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Some on here say hes just a average regional driver at best. Im glad jd proved them wrong. Im sure there peeking in here a time or two every now and then! 樂樂
    Oh, I agree...those naysayers are just waiting to pounce on the day JD starts to regress.
    Fortunately, they'll be waiting for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Did any of the proceeds go to Kenny Rogers or the cast? Or does Christopher Reeve's foundation get anything for all the Superman sales? Asking for a friend.
    Take a shower