Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

I watched it on d o d. The announcers never did go into how it happened? Never did show a replay. Maybe someone at the track seen what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    This aero stuff is really starting to get boring, finding it harder and harder to stay interested, Ricky Thorntons car looks like a doorstop that got wrapped around a telephone pole, this racing is all about who has the latest tricks, it's never been more less about the driver than it is right now...zzzzzzz
    Looks pretty normal to me from pics on dirt on dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    I watched it on d o d. The announcers never did go into how it happened? Never did show a replay. Maybe someone at the track seen what happened?
    Looks like he got too far inside on the inside berm

This aero stuff is really starting to get boring, finding it harder and harder to stay interested, Ricky Thorntons car looks like a doorstop that got wrapped around a telephone pole, this racing is all about who has the latest tricks, it's never been more less about the driver than it is right now...zzzzzzz
    Clanton started 7th and was flying... you’re an idiot. If Your butt buddy Bobby dominates, he’s the greatest driver to ever strap into a race car... but if he is off, it’s the car, the racing, the track, the officials, and The other drivers fault that he struggles... it’s never about him and just struggling...

Please, I will allow a few years of terrible “aero” racing just to get rid of the cancer that you are as a race fan or supporter... please can we make this happen?????

Maybe your boy should by a doorstop then, because he couldn't hang with Ricky or any of the other front runners. And by the way, Ricky Thornton is a heck of a wheel-man, whether it be a late model, an A-Mod, or a stock car.

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    How did he bend the front clip on the car get to high or did he get into somebody
    They said he got into the berm. But if he bent the clip, he must have really hit that sumb!tch. Six Pack has some work to do on the hot rod.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Bad nights

JD, Bloomer, TMac, Junghans, Landers, missing anyone? That’s a strong group to have a bad night.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

What happened to Madden he ran like crap too

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    did they put all the heat winners in the back of feature?
    No, rtj won his heat and started on the pole. I’m not sure exactly how the format works.

Quote Originally Posted by AzDirtRacin3 View Post
    Well said, bout time somebody called that Pierce lover out. BTW, I believe that tonight was the 1st time Thornton had driven that car. Remember all the excuses last year when Bobby was with Dunn/Benson about how it takes time to get use to a car....BULL. a wheelman can drive & that is what Thornton is...A WHEELMAN!!!!!!!
    Practically the same car he drove for half a year last year.. I am a rtj fan btw.

Everybody always says how bad the WoO series is, but they took up 3 of the top 5 and 4 of the top 10 last night.

Lol you guys have to mention Bobby whenever I talk lol win or lose you guys are talking about him, and me lol love it. Look at when I posted my comment it was right after Bobby won his heat so your theory that I was complaining cause he ran 8th is way off base. And that 25 lap heat race means nothing Bobby don't even get warmed up till about lap 50, then you all know what happens Essexs famous line..wel see where Thornton ends up Sat night if he even makes the show...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 09-13-2019 at 06:19 AM.

Poor ol Devin started fron row where he end up? But hey according to people on here DB couldn't be happier lol. Hey he's easy on equipment that's the most important thing I guess lol...

Poor ol Devin started fron row where he end up? But hey according to people on here DB couldn't be happier lol. Hey he's easy on equipment that's the most important thing I guess lol...
    Think D & B is more interested in appearance, etc., than winning. They are a mere shadow of the team they were 10-12 years ago. Like CBR drivers go there to struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Maybe your boy should by a doorstop then, because he couldn't hang with Ricky or any of the other front runners. And by the way, Ricky Thornton is a heck of a wheel-man, whether it be a late model, an A-Mod, or a stock car.
    Do you guys know that you can block other posters? I get that his posts annoy folks and I'm not going to say they shouldn't, but instead of sh!tting up every thread he comments in maybe just block the guy. There's really no need to bash Bobby over it.

Can someone explain how the feature lineups were done.....Thorton started on pole and the rest of the heat winners started in rows 5,6,7.

Knoxville uses a points system where there are points for qualifying & heat race finish. Those points are added together to set the feature lineup (before b main transfers). I know at the sprint car nationals they invert 6 or 8 on the points. Not sure about the late models. They still take a set # from each heat (top 3) but their starting order is determined by their points after the heats are done.

Lots of people complain about their format on the sprint car side, but it does reward those who go to the front each time they are on the track. Does make it somewhat hard to know who is starting where in the feature tho.

Lol you guys have to mention Bobby whenever I talk lol win or lose you guys are talking about him, and me lol love it. Look at when I posted my comment it was right after Bobby won his heat so your theory that I was complaining cause he ran 8th is way off base. And that 25 lap heat race means nothing Bobby don't even get warmed up till about lap 50, then you all know what happens Essexs famous line..wel see where Thornton ends up Sat night if he even makes the show...
    He’s pretty much locked in now

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Everybody always says how bad the WoO series is, but they took up 3 of the top 5 and 4 of the top 10 last night.
    The WoO isn't nearly as far behind Lucas as 4M would have you believe.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

The question is whether "doorstop bobby" can get in. Ricky has a high enough point total that he WILL be in Saturday night's A-Main.