Default 2011 rocket questions

So I bought a 2011 rocket that’s bent up in the front end and I plan to stub it with a chevelle clip to build a mod. I have some questions for those who are familiar with rocket stuff I’d like to know:

J bar length
    Does it take a centered or offset rearend
    Lift bar length
    Rear rideheight and where to measure
    Spring angles on RR just in case I may have to move rr frame rail in for narrower rearend
    Bar length
    And maybe by chance how far it is from the mid plate to the center of rear

Thanks I’m advance

Call Rocket and give them the serial number. They will send you a setup manual with all of this info in it. I had a buddy just convert his 15 Rocket over to a modified. He took it to Brucebuilt in Tennessee.

Okay, I’ll have to try again I didn’t get an answer the first time thanks

You called rocket and didn't get a answer? Not being sarcastic make sure you had the right number. Thay have a full time person answering and working the phones and you can get that info right from the parts department

When you pay big money for a new chassis, you are a priority to the chassis builder, when you buy used, you end up calling the generic number, this number does not go the company owners cell phone, it goes to the number that anyone can find online. You really are not a priority to this chassis company, but they will answer you call when they have time to get to you, and you will get some generic answers when they answer, you bought a 2011 chassis, and was a used chassis at that, and you are gonna run it in a different config than what they sold it as. You sent 0$, they have many other people who have just handed them $40,000+, if you get anything from the chassis builder, consider yourself lucky.

I agree. I just bought the xr1 rear brackets for over 400$. I have called and asked for a measurement to set them at before welding the adjustable tabs, they told me " we cant give out that information " I say f$ck rocket chassis co. They don't care how you do or your old car. Same with alot of the other builders like Mars/MB customs. They were horrible. Research and find a builder that will support you. Warrior answered questions and we didn't even own a warrior car...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtmod13 View Post
    I agree. I just bought the xr1 rear brackets for over 400$. I have called and asked for a measurement to set them at before welding the adjustable tabs, they told me " we cant give out that information " I say f$ck rocket chassis co. They don't care how you do or your old car. Same with alot of the other builders like Mars/MB customs. They were horrible. Research and find a builder that will support you. Warrior answered questions and we didn't even own a warrior car...
    Did you get them mounted? If not give me a call. I've made template's for guys so they can be used to mount them in the correct place on a blue/grey car.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtmod13 View Post
    That's why I've been doing it my way for decades.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

With the amount of calls they get in a day , expecting them to walk you through on the phone how to
    Make a 2011 blue front into an XR1 modified when they don’t even really sell modifieds is a pretty big ask. The person answering the phone probably doesn’t even have the answers to those hypothetical questions .

If you can figure out which flavor rocket you have, someone can probably help you. But, now that it is going to be a mod, it probably needs different geometry anyway.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

thanks for the replies, just to clarify, I had only called once and figured what some of you have already said(and i do completly understand they need to help who has bought from them) thats why i came to here to see if anyone could point me in the right direction.This is also why I have not bothered them anymore as well. I have had a few guys DM me and have done similar to what I am doing and sent me in the right direction.

Robbie Scott has always helped me there? Maybe I got lucky?