Default DTWC - reserved camping question

Does anyone have a reserved site that they would be willing to sell for this year's event?

I don't think they have but a hand full of reserved sites its ask first come first serve that's why people start bringing their campers the sunday before

They always have several campsites available race week........... but many are under the bridge in the old cornfield. I dont think they have ever filled up the fields. good luck!!

If you are talking one with hookups good luck. I think there are only 20 spots. Primitive camping there is lots of space.

They sell “reserved” but all that is, is having a camping spot for sure, which is also false. There’s no assigned spots, or numbers, or really anynting. Last year was epic, the normal second camping lot was not harvested due to rain and they cut the corn in the back lot in the AM and parked us in the PM, right on mud, water, no cares. It was a disaster.

By Saturday people were waking up and freaking out. We stood around watching people almost cry of thecthkugjt or getting stuck. They had to get 8 wheel tractors to pull people out it was so bad.

We got right out Sunday AM no issues at all, but watching people freak was the highlight of Saturday since they cancelled the race WAY too early.

As for full hookups, there are about 20 sites and those are long gone.

I have a site for $50 close to the track off turn 1 $50

Default Madcat

Kinda did that bassackwards. You cut the corn down in advance to allow it to dry. If it was too wet up until mid October to cut the corn, then it sure as he!! was too wet to put trucks and campers and motor homes in there. If ya can’t get combines and big tractors in there, you can’t get skinny ass tired vehicles in there.

Bet they got some $$$ though lol.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

CNB, correct, total poop show. But they got massive money from all the campers. Guessing 150 back there and about 50 got stuck or tried to get out Saturday mid morning and it was unreal.

You coming down, we gotta meet up or so. Pops(mams) too, speaks highly of you ashes on here more than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcat View Post
    CNB, correct, total poop show. But they got massive money from all the campers. Guessing 150 back there and about 50 got stuck or tried to get out Saturday mid morning and it was unreal.

You coming down, we gotta meet up or so. Pops(mams) too, speaks highly of you ashes on here more than I am.
    Doubt it man. Work, and I still don’t have my deck finished staining.

This Saturday is my free yearly night at a Hilton. Time is ticking on my deck. Upper half is done, lower isn’t.

Yes, we do need to meet man.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.