Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So they are saying if he's found guilty of actual crimes that he should be impeached????

Isn't that the way it's supposed to work???

I guess you missed those guys ( rush etc.)careers prior to 3 years ago? You realize they have been pretty successful and pretty famous conservatives long before the suicidestress lost her sure thing election?

You losers hoping trump fails some kind of way( any kind of way) are surreptitiously hoping America fails.......you know that , right?

Carry on whiners.....be careful what you wish for......oh, and please convince Hillary to run again.
    Well said......some of them are a special kind of stupid!

Heck, I bet they don't even know who Sonny is! lol

Hell, half of them don't even know who they themselves are without being told........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Looks like cracks are beginning to form in the GOP ranks regarding impeachment. Of course Romney is on board but now Graham says it's not off the table if he's found guilty of the crimes in which he's accused. And what becomes of Limbaugh, Hannity, Ingraham, Levin, etc. if he's impeached? Is that the end of their careers? They have invested so much of themselves defending Trump.
    So tell us what are the crimes ?

Does beating their shoe in, making them mad, and hurting their feelings count as a crime?

If it does Mr Trump may face the electric chair.

Does beating their shoe in, making them mad, and hurting their feelings count as a crime?

If it does Mr Trump may face the electric chair.
    Or using the liberal owned Twitter to be his personal mouthpiece! lololol

You know, I never even thought of it that way.........that's kinda like serving Pepsi in a Coke glass ain't it.......while in Atlanta.

Hahahahahahahahaha thanks for that chuckle....

No joy in Mudville Casey
    Yeah, it is disappointing when the races are cancelled due to rain.
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 10-23-2019 at 07:58 AM. Reason: b/c I can

Or the witch hunts cancelled because of pain.

Or the witch hunts cancelled because of pain.
    I know, as Dirty Don himself has stated ("I can stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay?"), certain people will never believe he is the gangster that he is or that he ever did anything wrong. And, THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!!!!

Dirty Don is exactly that; and I understand you'll always be another one of the sheeple who will not attempt to see it otherwise. I'm sure you understand that's part of how Hitler gained the power he did right ... blind, unquestioning allegiance to the Fuehrer?

But a Congressional inquiry and exercise in oversight, now that's a witch hunt, no wait "a lynching" per Dirty Don. Are you serious with that? Or, are you simply falling for/regurgitating the marketing plan?
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 10-23-2019 at 10:17 AM. Reason: b/c I can

I thought it's okay to use the term lynching.....mr Biden himself and the demlusional canker sores around him used it multiple times when they described what the felt the republicans were doing to the suicidestress Bo while he was playing hide the weanie in the Oval Office.

So it's ok then, and now it's not???

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycacace View Post
    I know, as Dirty Don himself has stated ("I can stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay?"), certain people will never believe he is the gangster that he is or that he ever did anything wrong. And, THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!!!!

Dirty Don is exactly that; and I understand you'll always be another one of the sheeple who will not attempt to see it otherwise. I'm sure you understand that's part of how Hitler gained the power he did right ... blind, unquestioning allegiance to the Fuehrer?

But a Congressional inquiry and exercise in oversight, now that's a witch hunt, no wait "a lynching" per Dirty Don. Are you serious with that? Or, are you simply falling for/regurgitating the marketing plan?
    This one hasn't been canceled yet like all the rest, so no.....I fully support the inquiry, but if it's found he hasn't done the things he's accused of ( like every single other Hail Mary your peeps have thrown at him) will you let it go or will you just move on to the next Dlem flea flicker?

No answer needed , it's rhetorical.

And you trying to school me on world history is like Hilllary teaching Monica how to sip through a straw......or like pelosi trying to teach Jimmy Carter how to grow peanuts.

This one hasn't been canceled yet like all the rest, so no.....I fully support the inquiry, but if it's found he hasn't done the things he's accused of ( like every single other Hail Mary your peeps have thrown at him) will you let it go or will you just move on to the next Dlem flea flicker?

No answer needed , it's rhetorical.
    Happy to answer b/c on another thread I said the jump to impeachment about a year ago on some other issue was premature. So, if there is no there, there, I'll move on b/c I try to be rational about the process.

But to reiterate, even if Dirty Don shot someone and it was recorded on camera, you would still vote for him. Probably would say it was doctored film or some such excuse to continue being one of the sheeple.

And you trying to school me on world history is like Hilllary teaching Monica how to sip through a straw......or like pelosi trying to teach Jimmy Carter how to grow peanuts.
    Really? If you read what I wrote, I was actually giving you credit for having this knowledge.
    I'm sure you understand that's ...
    Guess maybe I was giving you too much credit b/c reading comprehension surely isn't your strong suit, so it makes me now question your historical knowledge and ability to recall the same.
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 10-23-2019 at 11:17 AM. Reason: b/c I can

I thought it's okay to use the term lynching.....mr Biden himself and the demlusional canker sores around him used it multiple times when they described what the felt the republicans were doing to the suicidestress Bo while he was playing hide the weanie in the Oval Office.

So it's ok then, and now it's not???
    Oh how you miss the forest for the trees. Where did I say it was or wasn't okay to use such language? Rather, I simply pointed out that's what was stated.

You and Dirty Don think the inquiry is unwarranted which is okay.

Others believe different and wish to look into the matter which is fine too.

The piles of evidence point to the the latter being the accurate bunch though.
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 10-23-2019 at 11:20 AM. Reason: b/c I can

Happy to answer b/c on another thread I said the jump to impeachment about a year ago on some other issue was premature. So, if there is no there, there, I'll move on b/c I try to be rational about the process.

But to reiterate, even if Dirty Don shot someone and it was recorded on camera, you would still vote for him. Probably would say it was doctored film or some such excuse to continue being one of the sheeple.

Really? If you read what I wrote, I was actually giving you credit for having this knowledge. Guess maybe I was giving you too much credit b/c reading comprehension surely isn't your strong suit, so it makes me now question your historical knowledge and ability to recall the same.
    Have you seen in any of my posts that actually I voted for him? No , you haven't......and it's for a very good reason.

You can question whatever you want about me.....if you were important enough in my life for me to care or to be concerned I would be......but you aren't, so I'm not.

Oh how you miss the forest for the trees. Where did I say it was or wasn't okay to use such language? Rather, I simply pointed out that's what was stated.

You and Dirty Don think the inquiry is unwarranted which is okay.

Others believe different and wish to look into the matter which is fine too.

The piles of evidence point to the the latter being the accurate bunch though.
    If there are piles of evidence then he will impeached, and I'll be fine with that.......pretty simple.

Think you are stepping in piles of your own making and just don't like the feel of it between your toes.

You will never on your best day rabbit hole me into being a follower just for the sake of being lazy and following.....that's you and your peeps MO, many before you have tried.

And to answer your forest and trees question.....purposely omitted facts are the same as lying.

You knew joe and others used the same verbiage yet still feel the need to leave that part out of the argument?

You need more practice.

Really? If you read what I wrote, I was actually giving you credit for having this knowledge. Guess maybe I was giving you too much credit b/c reading comprehension surely isn't your strong suit, so it makes me now question your historical knowledge and ability to recall the same.
    Did you just say" on some other issue"?????

You don't even remember there have been so many attempts at salving the butthurt.....impeachment cream for butthurt, in every dems medicine cabinet.

Hilarious.

Did you just say" on some other issue"?????

You don't even remember there have been so many attempts at salving the butthurt.....impeachment cream for butthurt, in every dems medicine cabinet.
    I used this generic language because I didn't wanna mislead anyone and the thread has been removed.

Hilarious.
    What's funny to me is, in a post above you stated, "If you were important enough in my life for me to care or to be concerned I would be......but you aren't, so I'm not."

Yet, you have two more posts directly related to quoting me after saying you don't care. Now that's just funny right there, I don't care who you are.
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 10-23-2019 at 01:10 PM. Reason: b/c I can

I used this generic language because I didn't wanna mislead anyone and the thread has been removed.

What's funny to me is, in a post above you stated, "If you were important enough in my life for me to care or to be concerned I would be......but you aren't, so I'm not."

Yet, you have two more posts directly related to quoting me after saying you don't care. Now that's just funny right there, I don't care who you are.
    Well, like all good d Lem ocrats you pick and chose what part of what's said and used it to fit a lame retort.......what I said was, that you can question anything about ME that you want , and if you were important enough in my life for me to care I would.....but you aren't so I don't.

See how it means something completely different when you use all the words somebody says instead of just picking out the parts that you like??? And you even edited it and still didn't get it right? Dam yer dumb.

And you're right......it's freaking hilarious.

You need more practice son. .

That first line about generic language........you cant remember can you?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha.

Have fun at the 8th grade social tonight.

Yeah, it is disappointing when the races are cancelled due to rain.
    Kinda like when these "top secret" impeachment hearings get cancelled due to no evidence! Disappointing to people like you, hilarious to me and the other 60 plus million that voted for THE Don!

You know generally in baseball you only get 3 strikes and you're out! Yall(liberal wackos) have struck out enough times, to give Don the pitcher a perfect game!