Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I'm voting for anyone who isn't named Trump.
    Another blind and careless Democrat . No wonder our country has been wasted by idiots
    that can't think by or for them selves .

I'm an Independent and a Never Trumper.

So apparently the White House is so incompetent that they accidentally emailed their impeachment talking points to the Dems.

I wasn't on this site when the Dems were doing it
    Were doing it??? Dam that's shallow.......wipe the trump out of your eyes and look around a little.

I get the dems pain and embarrassment, but isn't it about time elected folks made decisions on behalf of America instead of making dcisions to cure their butthurt?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm an Independent and a Never Trumper.
    Is it even possible to be an independent while others tell you how to think???

Like many Americans, If there were a better candidate to vote for than trump in 2020 I would vote for them......but there isn't......by a mile.

People are telling you how to think as well. All of us are being told what to think. I’ve made my own decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Were doing it??? Dam that's shallow.......wipe the trump out of your eyes and look around a little.

I get the dems pain and embarrassment, but isn't it about time elected folks made decisions on behalf of America instead of making dcisions to cure their butthurt?
    You mean all of those bills the House has passed that the Senate refuses to even debate let alone vote on? Maybe it’s time the Senate actually does something.

So apparently the White House is so incompetent that they accidentally emailed their impeachment talking points to the Dems.
    i guess that beats deceptively trying to delete and dump them?

One is stupid, the other criminal.......but who's counting?

Trump needs to resign immediately if not sooner, while Pence can still pardon him. It won't be long until Pence and Barr are also impeached, and he won't have anyone to save his azz any longer. I would be happy to see them all in jail, maybe they can have their own wing at the Federal Club Med Prison, Trump, Pence, Barr, Manafort, Cohen, and Stone.

That's called Clinton corner.....and it's already reserved.

The senate too busy ......playing tit for tat.

Just amazes me that someone would be so foolish that they would vote for any Washington
    politician that is running for President with all that's being revealed . You must be very short
    sighted not to realize how long the corruption has been going on , and keep voting for it . Because
    the man in office is reveling it . And only by the people who could see it , has done something
    about it . If you can admit that this game being played , on and on twenty four seven , isn't
    enough for you to see it , your an Idiot .

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Trump needs to resign immediately if not sooner, while Pence can still pardon him. It won't be long until Pence and Barr are also impeached, and he won't have anyone to save his azz any longer. I would be happy to see them all in jail, maybe they can have their own wing at the Federal Club Med Prison, Trump, Pence, Barr, Manafort, Cohen, and Stone.
    What a Wreck .

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Crash Trump knows when he's out if office he is going to prison. This is why he will do anything to stay in office. Desperate people do desperate things. Trump is desperate and this explains his recent behavior and its just going to get worst. How long will it be before the real republican jump ship is what I would like to know? The GOP senators voted with the democrats unanimously passing a resolution for the whistleblower complaint. Is this the start of things to come?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

The start of things to come happened in 2016........it's been painful for some.

The whistleblower complaint has been made public.

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...nt_unclass.pdf

The whistleblower is part of the dem / swamp ... This is just more b/s like the muller probe....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Trump 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    The whistleblower is part of the dem / swamp ... This is just more b/s like the muller probe....
    So you would prefer it if the whistleblower had helped cover up the fact that our president was trying to coerce a foreign leader into interfering in our elections?

The Dems just re-elected Trump in 2020 and they are to stupid to know it.