Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I'm only being laughed at by gullible fools who are clueless. Just telling the facts!!
    " pelosi posse"?

Do y'all have fn tshirts for sale too?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k4 View Post
    It really says something about the sad state of our country when asking someone to investigate corruption is considered a crime and impeachable offense. Anyway, I'm wondering, are we going to impeach these 2 senators as well?
    https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25...trump-in-2018/
    You don't see the difference between investigating an interference into a U.S. election and starting an investigation to interfere with a future U.S. election?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    We know .......the desperation since 2016 has produced some very desperate comments.

Could easily make the argument that the dems and butthurt caucus have placed a capital D in the word desperation........sad for America and other world democracy's having to watch losers act like losers.
    What's really sad for America is other world democracies having to watch our president slur and stumble his way through press conferences. I'm not sure The Great Orange One can string together a complete sentence anymore.

Carter you and Adam Schiffless should become close buddies. You would not know the truth if it hit you in the keister. As for SS12 and you, I hope you get LIZ for your leader and be ready to surrender your freedoms. That is what you both seem to want. Disgusting. Communism/Marxism, this is exactly what this country needs. Right?

Liz isn't a Communist. You wouldn't know a Communist if they hit you in the keister.

Really? You wouldn't know a Patriot either. She is going to take people stuff and give to other people. She is a liar and a fraud but she fits right in with all the other people that hate this Country.BTW Don't tell me I don't know what Communism is, or marxism. BTW again, no honorable Democracy thinking American would support trash like The Abortion babe and Sanders. Here is another thing, Barr is going to blow the doors off the corruption set forth by the Democrats and they are scared out of their wits.

Are Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, etc Communist?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    What's really sad for America is other world democracies having to watch our president slur and stumble his way through press conferences. I'm not sure The Great Orange One can string together a complete sentence anymore.
    Had the previous administration not screwed it up so bad and got Donald elected in the first place I guess we would be watching president Clinton stumble her way on and off stage at every event.........in her condition I'm not sure the great suicider could rub out enough detractors anymore.

Liz isn't a Communist. You wouldn't know a Communist if they hit you in the keister.
    Liz is a full blooded Native American silly......haven't you heard?

Are Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, etc Communist?
    Not yet anyway......but if history serves me correctly , they sure could have been.

Not yet anyway......but if history serves me correctly , they sure could have been.
    Okay, so you concede that they aren't Communist. Elizabeth Warren would be a moderate in those countries. The Democratic party would be right wing in those countries.

Well go pull your lever for old Liz the Indian. You will get exactly what you deserve if she becomes President. As we speak she is being worshipped by the moron vote. They think she is going to do what she says. Yep!!
    WE have a President who did what he said he was going to do. BTW he will win by a landslide, I am just making fun of you Liz supports. You must like the Country torn apart. Sad

Will those countries let U S Native Americans even run ?

Liz is a liar in a party that claims they hate liars.

And btw.....nobody cares what she would or wouldn't be in those countries....only what she is in this one.

Sorry.......next.

The left are driving a wedge into this Country and there doesn't seem to be enough decent people in Washington to stop them. Trump cannot do it by himself. He is taking on the Washington establement with little outward support. I give him a ton of credit, he didn't need to do it. He could have retired and lived out his life in luxury The non haters in this country should appreciate it. I hope they do. Many Washington Reps seem to be too scared to step up. I am sorry I voted for Romney BTW. I don't mind him liking or not liking Trump, but he is stabbing his party in the back. You let the Dems win this battle, and every Rep President from now on with be impeached. I hope the bleeding heart liberals like what they get when the Gov runs their lives. LIZ is a cancer, a fraud aka imposter, and a complete heathen. She loves the idea of mothers murdering their unborn children. To many babies born will add to the Global warming.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I'm only being laughed at by gullible fools who are clueless. Just telling the facts!!
    You don't understand the facts . And that's a fact . More you don't know the truth . I know that
    because you believe Hollywood is real . Keep voting for Hollywood , and you won't have to worry
    about that retirement your banking on . So keep watching your soap opera while the President
    works on the country , and your side keeps on wasting our money . Now there is the truth , surly
    you will agree to all the dumb sh!t they keep coming up with . I bet not fool .

You don't see the difference between investigating an interference into a U.S. election and starting an investigation to interfere with a future U.S. election?
    You are going to say you would believe , that the President did what accused him of . and then
    call it interference , so we could elect a man , a vice president , that there is actual evidence he
    did do it . WHILE HE WAS A VICE PRESIDENT .

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Yeah I deserved banned for mistakenly posting Tailgate material on race gossip. Big deal that really makes me such a bad guy. hahahahahaahaahaaaha I'll tell you this, how about you post some of your BS from here on Race Gossip and see if YOU don't get banned. They might let it slide the first time.

I'm not on here for attention, but I'm sure going to give you the attention you deserve, you whack job!!

You have lost all of your arguing points on here and you're just a sore loser. And I'm here to make sure of that. Have a nice day!!!!

Comrade, your fake media is on, time to go get your belly full.. Byeeeee now!!!
    Clayton , quite honestly this President woke me and many more of how bad these
    politicians and The law were robing our country . I also realized just how many fools
    like this one who chimes in on here are the result of the thievery . And you hit the nail
    on the head when you said whack jobs . Because anyone who agrees with Democrats
    is a whack . ----------- Keep with the good work . One more thing , If I got thrown off
    here , I wouldn't give a sh!t . I have other things to do . lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    You don't understand the facts . And that's a fact . More you don't know the truth . I know that
    because you believe Hollywood is real . Keep voting for Hollywood , and you won't have to worry
    about that retirement your banking on . So keep watching your soap opera while the President
    works on the country , and your side keeps on wasting our money . Now there is the truth , surly
    you will agree to all the dumb sh!t they keep coming up with . I bet not fool .

The dam has been broken. More information is starting to leak. The real Traitor is going down. The real republicans are waking up but the gullible fools are still asleep at the wheel!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

" pelosi posse"?

Do y'all have fn tshirts for sale too?
    Never have been a Pelosi fan but right now I believe she has Trump right were she wants him. I believe the Great deal Maker will give her anything she wants!! This is the deal for remainder of his life. Pelosi might be the devil and Trump is ready to sell his soul to her.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.