Thread: Strickler

Default Strickler

Is Kyle still with Wells Motorsports, I know Eric has ran the last two weekends and also know Kyle is at Batesville this weekend, anyone know what’s up?

Yes he is. They just done a story with Strickler on DoD about he and Wells.

I think that interview was a few weeks old before they aired it. He hasn’t raced Wells’ car since Eldora, heard he packed his stuff up and left

Dropshock idk about that, said he was on his way to Batesville during the interview

Thumbs up

Drop Shock

That interview was earlier this week. He is at Batesville this weekend for the BIG Modified race.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

The word was he packed up his stuff and left after Eldora and then Eric Wells started racing again the next weekend. You do the math

Well I dont know about anyone else, but I kinda knew it wouldnt last when it happened.

Heard they were mad because he didnt make the show at eldora, and they made a mistake letting all of it happen (in terms of letting him go)

I'm fairly positive their race car selling business will go south too, considering they couldnt put a racecar out of the shop without kyle touching it. Rumor has it that Dustin linville picked his car up from them and ran it and trashed both front spindles because they didnt grease the front bearings.

Eric will run good until Kyle's notes become obsolete and then they'll continue to do what they always did.

Eric’s been a decent racer himself for a good while, I’ll think he’ll be fine.

you all are clueless

Quote Originally Posted by perftrans View Post
    you all are clueless
    Let’s here it then know it all

With the amount of money David spent on Eric he should have won a lot more races. I remember Marlar didn't stick around long either.
    Last edited by deadringer; 09-29-2019 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by perftrans View Post
    you all are clueless
    You all are my favorite ones. Then set the record straight if they are all full of sh!t.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

idk the kid but i really enjoy watching him in a mod. hope he gets back to racing them a little more.

Since no one has a clue about what is really going on. I would just contact Wells Motorsports and ask them. I bet they would tell you about that is really going on. 606-436-6468
    Last edited by Porky13; 09-30-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Porky13 View Post
    Since no one has a clue about what is really going on. I would just contact Wells Motorsports and ask them. I bet they would tell you about that is really going on. 606-436-6468
    I called the number, they said to ask perftrans

then call me

Quote Originally Posted by Porky13 View Post
    Right, call them about internet gossip, when they wanna sell cars and parts.

Must be some top secret sh!t if it’s that tight to the vest.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I call them and the said ask C&B FAN the 4M GURU!😂😂😂
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I call them and the said ask C&B FAN the 4M GURU!
    Yeah I doubt it. Not a fan of either Strickler or Wells. Though Kyle is a wheelman imo.