Thread: Two Legends...

Default Two Legends...

Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Pretty dam cool Krooser. Thanks for sharing. Wonder what track that is? 411? Clarksville?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I read the pic was taken at Smokey Mountain. Purvis was inducted into the tracks hall of fame.

Just think what the stat sheet would look like if Jeff didn’t go asphalt. Wow.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

the picture was taken Saturday night at Smoky Mountain Speedway, we inducted 5 new members into the East Tennessee Hall of Fame (formerly the Atomic/Smoky Mountain Speedway Hall of Fame) Two of the all time greats and it was an honor to have them spend the evening with us. Freddy was inducted a few years ago and Jeff was inducted Saturday night, that is two of the nicest guys off the track and fiercest competitors on the track that ever graced our great sport

Thanks for the details...all I saw was the photo.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Two thumbs up

I instantly had a flash back to my younger days in the pits at Pennsboro. Good stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt track junkie View Post
    the picture was taken Saturday night at Smoky Mountain Speedway, we inducted 5 new members into the East Tennessee Hall of Fame (formerly the Atomic/Smoky Mountain Speedway Hall of Fame) Two of the all time greats and it was an honor to have them spend the evening with us. Freddy was inducted a few years ago and Jeff was inducted Saturday night, that is two of the nicest guys off the track and fiercest competitors on the track that ever graced our great sport
    Thanks for the information. Totally agree.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.