Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Clanton / Weiss post race at Lavonia

Last edited by CrankedUp90; 10-04-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Now that that's settled can I get the number if the little blond that we saw?
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Now that that's settled can I get the number if the little blond that we saw?
    I believe her number is 7.

Thanks for sharing the link/video...

I'll chip in, so they can get a room.

Swing, or shut the he.. up.

Just say no...

Those filthy mouths. They should be ashamed. Lol!!!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Stood right there with Shane.

Geeze get them two some skirts. Lol

Ricky's crew chief was ready with the mud scraper.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Clanton IS & always has been AN IDIOT. The Georgia gang of thugs appeared to be out in force, looks like a Trump rally was about to break out.

Quote Originally Posted by havaT21 View Post
    Clanton IS & always has been AN IDIOT. The Georgia gang of thugs appeared to be out in force, looks like a Trump rally was about to break out.
    Most of us don’t need any help......

Quote Originally Posted by havaT21 View Post
    Don’t be talking bout my man Trump. I’ll have to put Clayton Wetter on ya!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Is that what that is?? I thought that is what you used to crack “coconuts “ lol

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

The Outlaws need this kind of publicity; they're down to 37 races this year, rainouts and Lucas already at 50 races has cut into their availabilty of having high dollar races, maybe I'll get some slack for typing this, but to me it looks like a Earnhardt-Bodine type argument from olden days that will get settled on the track in future races with any luck. Good BS confrontations with highly emotional drivers usually turns out to be good for their series. Just spitballin here and offering my two cents !

Seen that video on Facebook last night. Should of had a boxing ring at the race track.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    The Outlaws need this kind of publicity; they're down to 37 races this year, rainouts and Lucas already at 50 races has cut into their availabilty of having high dollar races, maybe I'll get some slack for typing this, but to me it looks like a Earnhardt-Bodine type argument from olden days that will get settled on the track in future races with any luck. Good BS confrontations with highly emotional drivers usually turns out to be good for their series. Just spitballin here and offering my two cents !
    The Earnhardt - Bodine stuff was funny. It was all good until big Bill France Jr had a word with both of the. The issue in Days Of Thunder between Roudy Burns and Cole Trickle was based off their rivalry.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

I know Hoosier, those were the good ol days for sure, I remember being at Pocono in '85 when my favorite driver Tim Richmond and Earnhardt got into a verbal snit about the 3 car doin' his thing against Tim in one of the corners and Richmond told him don't pull that sh*t again or he would be kissing the wall comin out of the final turn; Tim told me later that France needed a controversy to get the Winston series relevant again; funny thing is later Tim and Dale shared a beer in Tim's trailer and laughed their asses off about it. It's all about the PUB and getting their fans interested in racing for the good of the sport, thats all it is
    Light My Fire / Doors
    Rooster / Alice in Chains
    Don't You Forget About Me / Simple Minds

Clanton 'racin'...its a points defense. He wrecked Weiss since Weiss is about to pass him in the point chase. 12 behind going in is now 28. Watch out to the 18 who likely is next on the hit list. Home track embarrassment not being able to run up front with the Bloomer chassis cars & Overton.

Yeah, you're no doubt right havaT, and with the Outlaw point structure being what it is with 150-146-144-142-140 on down, it doesn't give Weiss much of a chance to pass Clanton in what few races are left. And if Junghans is next, I have a feeling Chase will really get charged up, he's a big drink of water

I would really like to see the video of what happened. Im not saying Clanton was right doing it but, most of these guys go from the bottom to the top almost every lap. This is going to continue to happen the way most these touring guys drive. From the touring level down to weekly racing the guy running the top has to get frustrated at some point. When the guy running the bottom shoots to the top down the straightaways. Leave the guy a d*mn lane already!!